Evaluation copy error message on a converted PDF

Hi,
We are creating word documents using Aspose.Words v 9.2.0.0
The word documents are converted to PDF using Aspose.Words v 9.2.0.0
Sometimes the PDF document has the Evaluation Copy error message on top of the document.
The error message appears in a random manner.
Will the upgrade fix the problem?
Regards,
rctems.

Hi Lavanya,

Thanks for your inquiry. I would suggest you please upgrade to the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. v11.11.0 and let us know how it goes on your side. I hope, this will help.

Regarding subscription issue, please check the expiration date of your license file. To check an expiration date of your license open the license file using notepad. You will see the following tags:

It means that you can free upgrade to version of Aspose.Words published before 02/18/2012. If your license is not expired, please post your query in Aspose.Purchase forum.

Please let us know if you have any more queries.

Hi Tahir,
I’ve just checked our licence file and our licence expired on 11 June 2011, which means the latest version that we can upgrade to without renewing our licence is version 10.1
However, from this https://forum.aspose.com/t/55520, we can see the someone else was also experiencing the same issue using version 10.1.1.0 which suggest that the issue was not fixed in this version either.
Awais Hafeez has replied in the thread that this bug has been fixed in version 10.8.0.
As this is a bug that should not be happening in the first place and we do not require any new features or functionality from the newer versions of Aspose.word, are you able to arrange for an upgrade to a version 10.8.0 so that our issue can be resolved.
Regards,
Lavanya.

Hi Lavanya,

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, we don’t provide support for old versions of Aspose.Words. We also do not provide any fixes or patches for old versions of Aspose products. All fixes and new features are always added into new versions of our products. So, we strongly recommend you please use the latest official release of Aspose.Words that is 11.11.0. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

A post was split to a new topic: Hide the column based on certain condition