"Evaluation only" watermark on images despite having the license

Hello.
I am getting “Evaluation only” watermarks on images made with Aspose.Drawing, although I have Aspose.Total license. The subscription is expired, but I use packages published before the expiration date.
I will be grateful for your help.

@InfoPlus,

Please make sure that you set the license in code before using Aspose.Drawing API. See the document on how to set license in code for your reference. Moreover, since each Aspose for .NET API has License class, so it is better to use fully qualified naming (with respect to its namespace) when defining License object for Aspose.Drawing for .NET API.

I am setting the license in code before using Aspose.Drawing API.
I’ve attached the test project.
AposeDrawingTest.zip (1.3 KB)

@InfoPlus,

Thanks for the sample.

I tested your scenario/case with a valid license using our latest version/fix Aspose.Drawing for .NET v22.11 in a separate .NET project and it works fine. I do not see watermark in the output image. Could you please share your license file via a private message, please do not attach your license file in this thread. In order to share your license file with us, please follow the instructions provided in the following link:
How to Send License File to Support Team

@Amjad_Sahi
I’ve sent my license file via a private message.

@InfoPlus,

Thanks for posting the license file.

We received the license file. I did test your scenario/case using your license file with Aspose.Drawing for .NET v22.8 and noticed the issue you mentioned. I even tried with another older version of Aspose.Drawing for .NET and got the same issue. The watermark was added to the image. It looks like there was a bug regarding licensing with Aspose.Drawing for .NET v22.8 and earlier versions. The issue seems fixed in newer versions. So, we recommend you to kindly upgrade to latest version (Aspose.Drawing for .NET v22.11) of the API as it works fine with newer versions. We will also evaluate your issue further and get back to you soon.

@Amjad_Sahi
But I can’t upgrade to the latest version as my subscription expired. Therefore the latest version I can upgrade to is 22.8. What should I do in this situation? Could you modify my license so that I could upgrade to 22.11?

@InfoPlus,

We cannot modify your license, least it won’t work anymore. Anyways, as I told you, let us discuss your matter internally and then we will get back to you soon.

@Amjad_Sahi
Got it. Thank you. Waiting for you to get back.

@InfoPlus,

Since I was already able to reproduce the issue you mentioned as I found “Evaluation only” watermark on images despite having the license I set in code. According to your license expiry date mentioned in it, the version Aspose.Drawing for .NET v22.8 should work fine with your license apparently. I have logged a ticket with an id “DRAWINGNET-1210” for your issue. We need to evaluate and investigate your issue using your license file in details. We will try to figure it out soon.

Once we have an update on it, we will update you here.

@Amjad_Sahi
Thank you.

@InfoPlus,

You are welcome.

@InfoPlus,

We fixed the issue regarding license check mechanism in the latest Aspose.Drawing for .NET v22.12 release. But you will not be able to avail it with your existing license and older version of the API. We have now decided to provide you a valid license to use Aspose.Drawing for .NET v22.12 for free.

To get new license, please mail to enterprise@aspose.com and request for the new license. We will create a new license for you and send it to you.

@Amjad_Sahi
Thank you for the help.

@InfoPlus,

You are welcome.