Evaluation Stamp still applied

Hello,

We just upgraded our license to the newest version. We replaced our original license file and recompiled our project using the latest assemblies. Upon converting a pdf to tiff we are getting the “Evaluation…” stamped on the top of our documents (See attached).

Can we please get help in finding out what we did wrong in the process and what we need to do to correct the issue.

Thank you,
Jeff Taylor jefft@vistasg.com

Hi Jeff,

Once you have replaced the license file, please ensure that accurate/exact license file name is specified in SetLicense(…) method. In case the file name is correct and you still face the same issue, please share the license file by following the instructions specified over How to send a license?

We are sorry for this inconvenience.

Nayyer,

I sent the license file as requested to the codewarrior email address provided in the contact dropdown.

We have the correct/exact fileName in the SetLicense() for the application.

We replaced an older license with the new one and the compiled the application with the new license and Aspose assemblies in place.

If you need to know anything else please let me know.

Thanks again for your help,

Jeff Taylor

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for sharing the license file.

I have tested the scenario using Aspose.Pdf for .NET 7.9.0 in Visual Studio 2010 application running over Windows 7 (64), where I have used the license file which you have shared and as per my observations, I am unable to notice any issue. I am unable to see any evaluation watermark in resultant file.

Can you please share some details regarding your working environment.

• What version of Aspose.Pdf for .NET are you using?
  • What environment are you running on?
    • OS (Windows Version or Linux Version)
    • Architecture (32 / 64 bit)
    • .NET Framework version (or Java version )
We are sorry for your inconvenience.

Nayyer

We resolved the problem!

Thanks for your assistance!

Jeff

Hi Jeff,

I am glad to hear that your problem related to license initialization is resolved. Please continue using our products and in the event of any further query, please feel free to contact.