Evaluation version of Aspose.Pdf.Kit not useful

I just downloaded and installed the evaluation version of Aspose.Pdf.Kit. I wanted to see how the well the PDFExtractor.ExtractText method would work on some files from which I need to extract data. All that is extracted is the following warning and a single line of text.

Warning:This is the evaluation version of Aspose.Pdf.Kit. The extraction will just be executed on parts of the pages. Please purchase your license to extract text correctly.Extracted with Aspose.Pdf.Kit Copyright 2002-2009 Aspose Pty Ltd.

2009/05/19 19:17:19

Not very useful.

What sort of conclusion am I to draw? Should I be spending $600 to determine if it will work for me? Better yet, will Aspose support extract the file for me and then send me the resultant text file for me to analyze? The data is sensitive so I am reluctant to attach it here.

Hello James,

Thanks for considering Aspose.

In order to test the feature, you can order the 30 days temporary license. Please visit the following link for information on how to obtain How to get a Temporary License

Regarding your second query on sharing the PDF file so that we can extract the text and share the result, the solution to this problem is that you can mark this forum thread as private so that no one else other than Aspose.Staff can access the file. In case you are still not satisfied, you can visit the following link and share the resource files directly with us. How to send a license?

In case of any further query, please feel free to contact.