Evaluation Warning on licensed product

Hi,

I’m using the latest licensed version of Aspose.Cells for Java. However, I am still getting the “evaluation warning sheet” indicating the license is not recognized. I’ve confirm the expiry date on the license as being 20121011, and the license file is properly read.

Any help that you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Hi,

PS: You must not call any other Aspose.Cells API before setting license, so first set license and then do everything after it.

Can you please try this?

Make some folder on some drive say: c:\myfolder

Place license file there and then modify your code like this

Note: Suppose your license file name is Aspose.Total.Java.lic so the full path to your license will be c:\myfolder\Aspose.Total.Java.lic

Java

License lic= new License();

lic.setLicense(“C:\myfolder\Aspose.Total.Java.lic”);

If you still could not resolve it then let me know.

Hi ,

I’m already implementaing it this way. Any other suggestions, would be greatful.

Hi,

Please send us your license file. Do not attach license file at this forum. Please follow these steps.

How to send your license file to an Aspose staff member?

We will check it soon.

Hi,

Thanks for providing me your license file. I have checked it and it is working fine using the latest version: Aspose.Cells for Java 7.0.2

Please see the code below. I have also attached the output file.

Java

String filePath = “C:\Documents and Settings\Home\Desktop\Aspose.Cells.lic”;

License lic= new License();

lic.setLicense(filePath);

Workbook wb = new Workbook();

wb.save(filePath + “.out.xlsx”);

Please mention which version of Aspose.Cells for Java you are using. I will recommend you to use the latest version and please also make sure, you are using all the additional java libararies required by Aspose.Cells for Java and have added them in your classpath.

Please also make sure that you are not using any other Aspose.Cells API before setting a license.