Exception"out of memory" when rendering html (.NET)

When I render a html with 6mb and 150000 lines the Aspose.Html.Converters.Converter.ConvertHTML(htmlDocument, saveOptions, streamProvider); throws a out of memory exception because it uses 2gb of ram.
Is there a way to avoid this.
Thanks
Christoph

@cpiock,

Thanks for contacting support.

Can you please share source files to further investigate this issue in details.

@Adnan.Ahmad what source you need? xml and xsl or the html?

@cpiock,

It seems that you are converting HTML file into any other file format. Please share that HTML file with us along with complete working sample code so that we may help you out.

test.zip (133.1 KB)
Here my html file that causes the problem

@cpiock,

We are looking into this and will share good news with you soon.

did you have maybe any news for me about this issue

@cpiock,

Thank you for contacting support.

We have worked with the data shared by you and have been able to reproduce the issue in our environment. A ticket with ID HTMLNET-2585 has been logged in our issue management system for further investigation and resolution. The ticket ID has been linked with this thread so that you will receive notification as soon as the ticket is resolved.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

As we had this problem in our production so for me is important in which time the problem can be resolved because it is a blocking error. Thanks
Christoph

@cpiock,

I like to inform this issue has been added recently in our issue tracking system and as per our company policy, the first priority for investigation is given to the Paid Support i.e. Enterprise and Priority Support on first come first serve basis. After that the issues from normal support forum are scheduled for investigation on first come first serve basis. I request for your patience and we will share good news with you soon.

@Adnan.Ahmad did you have maybe any news for me? how can i resolve this issue?

@cpiock,

I regret to inform that issue is still unresolved and pending for detail investigation. I request for your patience.

@Adnan.Ahmad is the issue still unresolved? Any roadmap for it?

@cpiock,

I regret to inform that issue is still unresolved. I request for your patience and we will share good news with you soon.

@Adnan.Ahmad is the issue still unresolved?

@cpiock,

We are working on this and will share news regarding ETA as soon as possible. I request for your patience.

@Adnan.Ahmad is the issue still unresolved? Still waiting for a solution from March. As the pricing of Aspose is really high (even without support) I think it’s a very long time for waiting!
Thanks
Christoph

@cpiock

We regret to share that the issue is not yet resolved. However, it is under the phase of investigation and requires more time to get fixed. We have recorded your concerns and escalated the issue to next level. We will inform you as soon as we have some definite updates regarding issue resolution. Please spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi @asad.ali did you have any news for me on that problem?
Thanks
Christoph

@cpiock

We would like to share with you that investigation against your issue is currently underway and is expected to be completed in 20.8 version of the API. However, as soon as we complete the analysis and have definite updates about ETA, we will inform you within this forum thread. Please give us some time.