Exception when setting license Aspose Total for SharePoint

We received the Aspose.Total.SharePoint.lic file and the Aspose.Words.SharePoint.License.ZIP with as WSP in it.

After installing the WSP we get the following error message: An exception occured when trying to set the license from the file Aspose.Words Product Family .lic. The message was: The subscription included in this license allows free upgrades until 26 Mar 2011, but this version of the product was released on 04 Jun 2013. Please renew the subscription or use a previous version of this product.

As the license was only acquiered on 05/06/2013, this seems rather strange to me..

Can you provide me with a fix for this?

Hi Pascal,

Thanks for your inquiry.

Please send your SharePoint license package file (.wsp) to me via email . I will investigate the issue on my side and provide you more information. Moreover, in order to post your license file to me please follow the instructions provided in the following link:
http://www.aspose.com/corporate/purchase/faqs/send-license-to-aspose-staff.aspx

Best regards,

Hello,

would you already have an update regarding this issue?

Kind regards

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry. I am afraid, I did not receive your SharePoint license package file (Aspose.Words.SharePoint.License.wsp) via email yet. As soon as you send this file to me, I will start investigation into your issue and provide you more information.

Best regards,

Hi,

I have just did another attempt to send you the license. Can you confirm receipt?

Kind regards

Hi,

Can you confirm receipt?

Kind regards

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry and sorry for the delayed response.

Yes, I have received your Aspose.Total.SharePoint.License.wsp license solution package via email. I tested this license and was unable to reproduce the said exception on my side. Your license worked just fine on my side and there was no evaluation marker message in output documents either. Please make sure you properly applied/deployed the correct license by following the steps mentioned in the following link:
http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/wordssharepoint/Installing+Aspose.Words+for+SharePoint+License

I hope, this helps.

Best regards,

We still encounter an issue while converting excel files => these are still marked as Evaluation Only. Created with Aspose.Cells for SharePoint. Can you also try it with Excel files for the provided license file?

Thanks

<?xml:namespace prefix = "v" ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" /> <?xml:namespace prefix = "o" ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for SharePoint.

Please see the following documentation article how to install Aspose.Cells for SharePoint License for your needs.

http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/cellssharepoint/Installing+Aspose.Cells+for+SharePoint+License

Hi,

We have acquired Aspose Total for SharePoint. We did the installation as explained in Install|Aspose.Words for SharePoint
Word documents do get converted correctly, without evaluation header, but excel documents don’t.

Kind regards

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Total for SharePoint.

Please let us know the Aspose.Cells for SharePoint version which you are using. We have tested this issue on 3.0.2 version which is yet unreleased and it is ok. If you need it, we will release 3.0.2 hotfix for you.

We have installed version 3.0.1.0.

So just to confirm, the steps installing Aspose.Total and then installing the .WSP should normally do the trick?

Also quick side-note: the download for the latest version of Total fails see: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/73/sharepoint-components/aspose.total-for-sharepoint/entry278548.aspx.

Kind regards

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Total for SharePoint.

Aspose.Total link is now working fine. We have also logged your issue in our database with the issue id: SHAREPOINT-40026. We will look into it and once there is some update for you, we will let you know asap.

Hi,

Please try the attached fixed version (Aspose.Cells for SharePoint v3.0.2) for Share
Point 2010.

And if you still face the issues. Please post the error log here. We will check it soon.

Thank you.

Hi,

this now works correctly, thanks!.

Kind regards

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.

We are pleased to know that the fix works fine at your end. If you encounter any other issue, please feel free to post, we will be glad to help you further.