We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Extra page and distorted graphics when converting to PDF

When we use Aspose to save the attached docx file as a PDF, the resulting PDF doesn’t appear correct. The problems are:

1. There is an extra page in the resulting PDF which repeats a couple of elements from the second page.

2. The company logo at the bottom right corner of the first page is distorted - it preserves the width, but the height is increased by quite a bit.

3. The full page image on the first page is not as crisp as it is in the original document.

I’ve been trying to use the various save options for PDFs to try to improve the crispness of the full page image on the first page, but I’ve had no luck. The other two issues are more significant, though, and I don’t know of any way to work around them.

I’ve attached a copy of the resulting PDF, as well, for you review. This is the same document from my post from yesterday, by the way (different problem for that one, and the workaround for it works wonderfully - thanks!).

I just saw that there is another post on a PDF save not working quite right posted in the last day or so (Layout changes when converting WORD to PDF), and perhaps this is a similar issue? Thought I’d mention it, just in case.

Thanks,

Michael Whalen

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your inquiry. While using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 13.12.0, I managed to reproduce these issues on my side. I have logged the following issues in our bug tracking system.

1. There is an extra page in the resulting PDF which repeats a couple of elements from the second page. (WORDSNET-9647)
2. The company logo at the bottom right corner of the first page is distorted - it preserves the width, but the height is increased by quite a bit. (WORDSNET-9648)
3. The full page image on the first page is not as crisp as it is in the original document. (WORDSNET-9649)

Your thread has also been linked to these issue and you will be notified as soon as they are resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-9648) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-9649) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-9647) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.