Failed to check signature of license file

Hey Team,
we have an issue when we try to set license barcode java, we also try to set license for word, it works correctly but barcode throws exception: Failed to check signature of license file
set licenseCode:

try
{
    com.aspose.barcode.License license = new com.aspose.barcode.License();
    Resource resource = new ClassPathResource(asposeBarcodeProperties.getPath());
    license.setLicense(resource.getInputStream());
    log.info("Aspose barcode license is successfully applied.");
}
catch (Exception e)
{
    log.error("Aspose license could not set! detail {}", ExceptionUtils.getStackTrace(e));
}

try
{
    com.aspose.words.License license = new com.aspose.words.License();
    Resource resource = new ClassPathResource(asposeBarcodeProperties.getPath());
    license.setLicense(resource.getInputStream());
    log.info("Aspose words license is successfully applied.");
}
catch (Exception e)
{
    log.error("Aspose license could not set!");
}

pom:

<dependency>
	<groupId>com.aspose</groupId>
	<artifactId>aspose-barcode</artifactId>
	<version>${aspose.version}</version>
</dependency>

<aspose.version>23.12</aspose.version>

We just bought the license, before then we could use the same code with templicense successfully
Best regards

@Hope868,

To evaluate your issue, we need your license file (which you need to post via private message). In order to send a private message with attachment (license file - please zip the file first), please click on my name and find “Message” button. Now, please attach the zipped archive containing the license and send us. We will investigate the issue with your provided license. Also, see the topic on how to send the license to Aspose staff for your reference.
https://forum.aspose.com/t/how-to-send-license-file-to-support-team/225542

PS. please do not attach your license file in this thread.

@Hope868,

We received your license file via private message.

After an initial testing in a simple console application, I was able to reproduce the issue as you mentioned. When we try to set license for barcode java, it throws exception: “Failed to check signature of license file”. The license file works fine with other Java products.

We required thorough evaluation of the issue. We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): BARCODEJAVA-1771

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

Hey @amjad.sahi do you have url of 1771 issue ticket ? i couldn’t find by searching.
How will i know when this problem will be solved

@Hope868,

I’m sorry, but our issue tracking system is internal, so you cannot access it. You will need to ask us for the latest updates (you may post a message in the thread). As for your ticket, it has not been analyzed yet. Hopefully, we will schedule the ticket and keep you updated on it.

@Hope868,

We have studied your issue in detail. The issue is related to a known problem with non-ASCII symbols. We will fix it using your provided license file. Moreover, to provide you with temporary relief, we have decided to post you a new license. We have requested the sales team to provide you with new license files that contain only ASCII symbols and should work for the intended purpose. Hopefully, you will receive the new license from the sales team soon.

Hey Amjad is there any progress here or can you ping them, we don’t get new fixed licence yet.

@Hope868,

Could you please create a topic in Aspose.Purchase forum and ask about it? You may refer to this thread and tell them that you have not received new license (that contains only ASCII chars) yet from sales team.

@Hope868,

Please disregard creating a new topic in the Aspose.Purchase section. I have sent you the license via a private message, so you may find the new/fixed license attached and get it from the private message.

Let me know if the new/fixed license works fine now.

PS. Please note, our upcoming release Aspose.BarCode for Java 24.2 will include the fix for your issue, so you may even use your original license with it and it will work.