This post is mainly a placeholder for the follow up of the resolved issues expected in version 17.6 and the pending issues- since the old data is not migrated to your new support system.
Resolved issues- expected in version 17.6 of Aspose Diagram for Java API.
- DIAGRAMJAVA-50492: Maintain height and width formula of a shape dropped from stencil
- DIAGRAMJAVA-50494: Output VSDX - the connecting lines are not connecting in the mid of process shapes
- DIAGRAMJAVA-50500: Aspose generated vsdx file does not allow resizing of new manually added shape via Visio
You can notify on this issue when the new release is published.
- DIAGRAMJAVA-50495: Output VSDX - incorrect layout of connector line when adding text to shapes
- DIAGRAMJAVA-50496: Output VSDX - all connectors are drifted upward
- DIAGRAMJAVA-50497: Output VSDX - incorrect layout of all connecting lines
- DIAGRAMJAVA-50491: problem of not retrieving the new formulated height value
- DIAGRAMJAVA-50503: Values for ‘Text transform’ section not copied from master shape leading to overflowing text
- DIAGRAMJAVA-50498: Output VSDX - the vertical text display of shapes instead of the horizontal
- DIAGRAMJAVA-50490: Problem of crunched side bars and incorrect text display on predefined process