Footer not getting generated properly starting from page 2

Footer not getting generated when I convert DOCX file to PDF. Starting from page 2 its showing me footer 2 times.

For example in PDF output is:

Page 2 of 15

Page 2 of 15

Above pattern continues till page 13. Page 14 and 15 are correct.

Also I am getting blank extra page which is not required.

My OS is win 7 64 bit.

For security reasons I will not be able to provide word document used.

Hi Rahul,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please upgrade to the latest version of Aspose.Words 15.10.0 and see how it goes on your side. Hope, this helps.

In case the problem still remains, please attach your input Word document and output PDF file showing the undesired behavior here for testing. We will investigate the issue on our end and provide you more information.

Please note that it is safe to attach files in the forum. If you attach your documents here, only you and Aspose staff members can download them. Also you can zip and send the files to my e-mail as described here:

Best regards,

Thanks Awais. Issue of footer coming twice is addressed but the issue of getting extra page is not yet resolved. I am getting this issue for the document having text written in French. Document having text in English is coming fine.

Also can you help me out if we can convert DOCX file to PRN file using ASPOSE?

Hi Rahul,

Thanks for your inquiry.
Rahul:
Issue of footer coming twice is addressed but the issue of getting extra page is not yet resolved. I am getting this issue for the document having text written in French. Document having text in English is coming fine.
Please zip and attach your input Word document and font files here for testing. We will investigate the issue on our end and provide you more information.

Rahul:
Also can you help me out if we can convert DOCX file to PRN file using ASPOSE?
Currently you can convert Word documents to any of the following formats:

Doc, Dot, Docx, Docm, Dotx, Dotm, FlatOpc, FlatOpcMacroEnabled, FlatOpcTemplate, FlatOpcTemplateMacroEnabled, Rtf, WordML, Pdf, Xps, XamlFixed, Swf, Svg, HtmlFixed, OpenXps, Ps, Html, Mhtml, Epub, Odt, Ott, Text, XamlFlow, XamlFlowPack, Tiff, Png, Bmp, Emf, Jpeg

Best regards,

Hi Awais,
I cannot share file as per company policy. Anyway we can think on this latter.

Can you help me in understanding if ASPOSE has the capability to convert document (DOCX or PDF or any other format) to PRN file?

Hi Rahul,

Thanks for your inquiry. Well, you can convert Word formats to PDF using Aspose.Words and then convert PDF to PRN/PostScript using Aspose.Pdf. Hope, this helps.

Best regards,