Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Full License Causing Component to stop Functioning

Hi Guys,

I have received the full license from aspose for the following component

http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.cells-for-.net/entry405613.aspx

Once I applied the license, the component stopped functioning correctly. Need urgent help on this.

Thanks

Hamish Schembri

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for .NET.

Are you getting evaluation warnings? Or your component has stopped functioning fully?

Please elaborate yourself more.

If you are facing the first issue, then please provide us your license file using the method as discussed in this article.


If you are facing the second issue, then please provide us your sample project replicating your issue with the latest version:
Aspose.Cells
for .NET v7.3.2.2


We will look into your issue and help you asap.

Thanks for your prompt reply. We are having the second mentioned problem.

The link of the version you sent me doesn't contain the Aspose.Cells.GridWeb.dll which is the assembly we are referencing.

I will send you a sample project to replicate the issue.

Thanks

Hamish

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.

You can download the latest version of Aspose.Cells for GridWeb from this link:
Aspose.Cells
for GridWeb v2.7.11.2000


Let us know your findings if you still encounter your issue.

Hi There,

Same problem with the version provided. I will be sending you the License File. I will also be sending you a sample project. I will be using the same one that comes with the Aspose package. :-)

Regards

Hamish

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.

Please send us the license and the project. We will be looking into your issue and help you asap.

Also, we will soon upgrade Aspose.Cells for GridWeb Offline C# Demos with the latest version by next (1~2) working days.

Hi There,

We have tried it out using the demo project provided with Aspose installer and not having the problem.

It is very strange how it is happening with the new aspose release on our solutions. We had the old version of aspose and didn't have this problem.

For now we will investigate why this is happening on our solution only, with the new version of aspose and will get back to you if we require your assistance.

Hamish

Hi There,

We found what the issue was. We weren't overwriting the acw_client folder with the new updates.

Something so small yet so critical to get things to work.

Thanks for your quikc response.

Hamish

Hi,

Thanks for your update.

It’s good to know that you were able to sort out this issue. Yes, acw_client is a critical directory. Whenever you upgrade, please delete the existing one and copy the new one at the same location.

Let us know if you face any other issue, we will be glad to help you asap.