GridWeb - change height from JavaScript/DOM

Hi,

I need to put your GridWeb inside this plugin Resizable | jQuery UI, but there is a problem with heigh (GridWeb1_leftTab, GridWeb1_viewPanel).

Also when I try to change GridWeb height from JavaScript (document.getElementById(‘GridWeb1’).style.height=‘700px’) GridWeb1_viewRow has correct value, but GridWeb1_leftTab and GridWeb1_viewPanel have still old value.

Could you help me?

Hi,

We have logged this issue in our database. We will investigate this issue and update you asap.

This issue has been logged as CELLSNET-30652.

Hi

Is there any progress on this problem? Any workaround or suggestion?

Hi,

I am afraid, there is no update for you. Please provide us a sample project to replicate your problem and some screenshots to illustrate it. It will help us so investigate the issue more quickly.

Please use the latest version:

<a href="">Aspose.Cells.GridWeb v2.6.3.2000</a>

I’ve attached sample project in VS 2008.

GridWeb is located inside resizeable DIV. Grid height is fixed (500px). I need to specify height in percent. Please change height to 100% and check what’s happen.

Hi,

Thanks for your project. We have logged this issue in our database. We will investigate the issue and update you asap.

Will you please try to resize the gridweb outside div element and see the results?

FYI: Please also try our Offline - Aspose.Cells for GridWeb Demos these demos can be run with VS 2005 or 2008 or 2010.

This issue has been logged as CELLSNET-30999.

Hi,

Thanks for answer.

mshakeel.faiz:

Will you please try to resize the gridweb outside div element and see the results?

Yes, The result is in attachment - GridWeb.png (initial height was set to 500px from C# code).
I need to change the size from JavaScript (no C# code), so I use the following code
document.getElementById(‘GridWeb1’).style.height='700px’

BTW. When I put GridWeb inside Div element, and specify it height in percentage (see source code below) - result is the same as on the picture GridWeb2.png

<acw:GridWeb ID=“GridWeb1” runat=“server” Width=“90%” Height=“90%” />

Best Regards

Hi,

I have forwarded your issue to our development team and also logged your issue in our database. Once, we will get any update, we will let you know asap.

Hi
This is my temporary workaround to make GridWeb resizeable.

<div id=“resizable” class=“ui-widget-content” style=“width: 900px; height: 550px”
onResize=“resizeGridWeb()” >
<acw:GridWeb ID=“GridWeb1” XhtmlMode=“true” runat=“server” Width=“100%” Height=“530px”
ShowLoading=“false” OnInit=“GridWeb1_Init”>
</acw:GridWeb>

However the problem with setting GridWeb height to 100% still occurs. I’m still waiting for some solution from you.

Best Regards

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback. I have again added your comment/findings in our database. Also, I have increased the priority of your issue. Hopefully, you will get some update soon.

Hi,

Please use the following code, we tested it, and it works well.

<acw:GridWeb ID="GridWeb1" runat="server" ShowLoading="false" PresetStyle="Colorful2"
MaxRow="13" MaxColumn="8">