Hangs when opening file which contains shapes

<!–[if gte mso 10]>

/* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;}

<![endif]–>

I have another issue and it might be somehow related to the IssueID 25287 (which is fixed in Aspose.Cells for .NET 5.3.2).

In the attachment you can find file which causes library to hang “forever” during the new Workbook call (see code below).

var loadOptions = new LoadOptions(LoadFormat.Auto)

{

LoadDataOnly = false,

ParsingFormulaOnOpen = true,

ConvertNumericData = false

};

_workbook = new Workbook(stream, loadOptions);

Could you please investigate the reason of this problem and send me an update.

I’m using the Aspose.Cells for .NET 5.3.2.0 version. I’ve also tried to use 5.3.3 – the same result.

Hi,

Thank you for bringing this to our knowledge.
We are able re-produce your said scenario at our end using latest version of Aspose.Cells for .NET. Also, we have logged an Investigation in our tracking system under TicketID CELLSNET-27348. Soon we will get back to you on this.

Hi,

Please download Aspose.Cells for .NET v5.3.3.1. We have fixed the issue you mentioned.

<!–[if gte mso 10]> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;}

<![endif]–>

Hi Aspose team,

Wow, great news. Thank you for so quick response. I have to admit this issue is solved.

Thank you

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 27348) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.