Free Support Forum - aspose.com

“HeadingPairs” and "TitlesOfParts" tags are lost after conversion legacy PPT and XLS

Hi Aspose,

When I convert ppt to pptm, Aspose.Slides losts “HeadingPairs” and “TitlesOfParts” tags from the docProps\app.xml. I get same issue when I convert xls to xlsm using Aspose.Cells. But these tags are created correctly when I convert doc to docm using Aspose.Words.

Same conversion with MS PowerPoint and MS Excel doesn’t lose these tags. Issue can be reproduced on any ppt and xls files. I use Aspose.Slides v. 19.2 and Aspose.Cells v. 19.2.

Best regards,
Alex Shloma

@licenses,

Please share your sample files (PPT, XLS), the output PPTM and XLSM files and code snippet with us for our testing. We will reproduce the problem and provide our feedback after analysis.

For our reference share the working DOC and DOCM as well.

Hi @ahsaniqbalsidiqui,

Despite you can replicate issue on any documents, please see sample documents: TestDocs.zip (76.2 KB)

Many thanks,
Alex Shloma

@licenses,

We were able to observe the issue but we need to look into it more. We have logged the issue in our database for investigation and for a fix. Once, we will have some news for you, we will update you in this topic.

This issues have been logged as

CELLSNET-46644
SLIDESNET-40998

@licenses,

This is to inform you that we have fixed your issue (logged earlier as “CELLSNET-46644”) now. We will soon provide you the fixed version after performing QA and incorporating other enhancements and fixes.