How can I load Aspose.cells.dll assembly to mssql server?

I have a c# program that work great using aspose.cells. I try to create a CLR store procedure that use aspose.cells but it asking to have aspose.cells.dll to be created first. I do create assembly command but it give error:
Assembly ‘Aspose.Cells’ references assembly ‘system.drawing, version=2.0.0.0, culture=neutral, publickeytoken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a.’, which is not present in the current database. SQL Server attempted to locate and automatically load the referenced assembly from the same location where referring assembly came from, but that operation has failed (reason: 2(The system cannot find the file specified.)). Please load the referenced assembly into the current database and retry your request.

Can someone did CLR procedure in mssql using aspose dll? Please help with instruction how to best load those and dependencies in MSSQL?

Thanks.
-Sy.

Hi,

We are working on this issue. We will update you as soonn as there is any progress.

Thanks,

<!–[if gte mso 10]> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;}

<![endif]–>

Hi,

1) Please try the Aspose.Cells.dll for Net2.0 (if you do not have, you may ask us and we can provide you the latest version's .NET2.0 compiled version.

And, we found a customer show how to use Aspose.Cells in MS Sql Server CLR in `http://danieladeniji.wordpress.com/using-asposecells-in-ms-sql-server-clr/`

2) Please remove all code segments of Aspose.Cells and simply create a sample procedure with System.Drawing.

Thank you.

Thanks for the quick solution. I tried that and there is an license exception:

"The subscription included in this license allows free upgrades until 27 Jul 2010, but this version of the product was released on 12 Aug 2010. Please renew the subscription or use a previous version of the product."

Could you send us a new license file? If not, please provide a contact info so we can call in.

Thanks.

-Sy.

Hi,

Please try using the version that is released before your expiry date with your current license file. For example, you may use v5.1.0.x: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.cells-for-.net/entry248967.aspx

But, if you need to upgrade your subscription, please post a query in Aspose.Purchase forum.

Thank you.