How to get the latest version of Aspose.Total for an expired subscription

Hi!

Our subscription ended this year (29.Jul.).

Mistakenly i deleted my older versionof Aspose.Total setup components - so i’d like download the latest version which fits to my subscription.

But i’m not able to find this in the DownloadCenter - I know that Aspose dont offers versions of Aspose.Total which are older than one year… but my subscription is just outaded since 4 months(!)

Can someone please tell me:
How to get the latest version of Aspose.Total for an expired subscription?

Thanks!

Hi Johannes,

Aspose.Total is a collection of individual Aspose APIs. We maintain only one version of Aspose.Total and it contains latest versions of individual APIs. If you want to download older versions, you can visit our downloads page http://www.aspose.com/community/files/default.aspx and select any API from the left menu.

You can select all APIs one by one from the left menu and download older versions according to your license.

Best Regards,

Hi!

Thank you for your response! …but how do find the right download for the individual API?
The only reference point i have is the "Date Added"

For example: I’v downloaded the “Aspose.Words_15.6.0” API.
Which has a “Date Added” of “07-04-2015” (MM-DD-YYYY ?) which is definetly before “29. Jul” (in case of DD-MM or MM-DD)

If i want to set the license i get the following exception:
"The subscription included in this license allows free upgrades until 29 Jul 2015, but this version of the product was released on 31 Jul 2015. Please renew the subscription or use a previous version of the product"

Best Regards

Hi Johannes,

Can you please share your license file? You can follow the instructions from http://www.aspose.com/corporate/purchase/faqs/send-license-to-aspose-staff.aspx to send your license file.

Best Regards,

Hi!

Do have any information for me so far? Did you get my license file which i sent to you?

Thx!

Hi Johannes,

Sorry, I was not able to see this issue. Your license works without any issue with 15.6.0 version. It looks like you are testing with 15.7.0 which was released after the expiry of your license.

Please right click Aspose.Words.dll, click properties and check product version from Details tab. You can share a sample application with DLL if your DLL shows 15.6.0 as version and does not work with your license.

Best Regards,