Index and lookup formulas in aspose... urgent

In Aspose Grid ,i cant able to work with index and lookup formulas; If i try to give index or lookup formulas in aspose, its throwing an exception as #error?.

Kindly help me out on the same and give a solution / alternativeat the earliest..

Regards,

Karthikeyan V

Hi,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Please try the attached latest version. It supports INDEX and LOOKUP functions.

Thank You & Best Regards,

hi,

it works fine when we use only the index formulae, the same is not working when we club index and match formula together.

I have attached the formulae for your reference.

Example:

=INDEX(B63:B68, MATCH($A69, $A63:$A68, 1))

Expecting your reply at the earliest

Regards,

V. Karthikeyan

Hi,

Match function is not supported for GridWeb control, we will evaluate the formula and may support it soon.

We have logged it into our issue tracking system with an issue id: CELLSNET-15307. We will get back to you soon.

Thank you.

Hi,

Any updates on the previous query?

We would also like to know, whether the Aspose web grid control can be used in open office?

Expecting your reply at the earliest.

Regards,

V.Karthikeyan

Hi,

"Any updates on the previous query?"
Your issue is under process. We will let you know when it is implemented.

"We would also like to know, whether the Aspose web grid control can be
used in open office?"
I am afraid, Aspose.Cells.GridWeb does not support open office at the moment. We have logged your request as an id: CELLSNET-15382. But, I am afraid, we can start looking into the feature later though for we have to implement some other important tasks (on hand) first.

Thank you.

Thank you.

Hi,

Please try the attached version,

The MATCH function has been supported in
Aspose.Cells.GridWeb v<st1:chsdate isrocdate=“False” islunardate=“False” day=“30” month=“12” year=“1899” w:st=“on”>2.0.3</st1:chsdate>.2013 (attached).

Thank you.

Dear sir/Madam,

we have tried the index formula by the given dll but it does not work i have mentioned below sample for your reference

=INDEX(S53:S66,MATCH(L56,R53:R66,1))/1000

please help us on this it is very urgent

Regards,
Unichem.

Hi,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thank you for the feedback.

We have reopened your issue. We will look into it and get back to you soon,

Hi,

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

We tested your formula “=INDEX(S53:S66,MATCH(L56,R53:R66,1))/<?xml:namespace prefix = st1 />1000” and it works fine. Please create a sample application and post it here to show the issue. We will check it soon.

Hi,

I am using Aspose cells 4.0 version for reporting. in the reporting template i have 8 sheets. i am adding one row using Asp.net program in the first sheet the 4 th sheet has some formulas refer to the first sheet. while adding the row the 4 th sheet formulas are not updating can you help me on this

i have given some coding examples to adding the row i could not attach the excel file because it is highly confidential file

Aspose.Cells.Worksheet theAPWorksheet;

Aspose.Cells.Workbook theAPWorkbook = new Aspose.Cells.Workbook();

serverpath = Server.MapPath(".") + "\\Template\\OutputTemplate.XLS";

theAPWorkbook.Open(serverpath);

theAPWorkbook.Worksheets[1].Cells.InsertRow(OuterCount + Convert.ToInt32(dtcount.Rows[0].ItemArray[0]) - 1);

Regards,

Unichem

Dear sir/Madm,

here by i enclosed some list formulas not working in our application and we don't have idea about the syntax for some formulas kindly give a solution to us

Regards,

Unichem.

Hi,

Please try our latest version/fix v5.0.0.4 (attached). In the latest version we have supported almost all the Excel functions/formulas that MS Excel support. Now very few formulas are left that are not support, see the unsupported formulas list: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.cells-for-.net/supported-formulas-functions.html

If you find there still some formulas that are not supported with the latest version (attached), kindly let us know.

Also, if you do not know about some formulas (how you can use them or what parameters you will specify), kindly do consult Online Office help.

Thank you.

Dear sir/Madam,

Here with i enclosed one excel file has the some formula which is not working in aspose.cells

kindly give us a solution it is very urgent

Regards,

Unichem

Hi Kartik,

Work is in progress. We are trying to make the formulas work which are not working as well as implementing those which are not supported. We will update you with complete information (with fixed formulas and which new formulas has been implemented) as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Hi Kartik,

Please use the updated version of Aspose.Cells.dll v5.1.2.5 attached. The formula calculation issue has been resolveed.

We admire your patience.

Thanks,

Dear sir/Madam,

thanks for your kind reply we have checked the dll which you have sent for us. it is working in aspose.cells but it doesn't work in Aspose Grid is there any seperate dll for that. kindly reply for us

Regards,

Unichem

Hi Katrik,

I think there should not be such conflict. Please share which version of Aspose.GridWeb is not usable with the provided version of Aspose.Cells. We will check and try to resolve the issue as soon as possible.

Kind Regards

Dear sir/Madam,

we are using the following version of Aspose Gridweb V2.0.3.2012

Regards,

Kartik,

Unichem

Hi,

any updates on the previous post, it is very urgent

Regards,

Kartik

Unichem