Is there a release date for slide.net 15.3

Does this have a scheduled release date?
Thanks,
James

this is the feature that I am waiting.
ID SLIDESNET-36030

Hi James,

I like to share that we make product release every month. Aspose.Slides for .NET 15.2.0 has been released during last week. Aspose.Slides for .NET 15.3.0 is likely to be released during first decade of April 2015. We will share the feedback with you as soon as the release will be shared online.

Many Thanks,

Hi Mudassir,
Can you tell me if this bug is truly fixed in 15.3? if so, is there a way to get a hot fix in the mean time. I have been a client of slides since version 1. and have been waiting on this since November.
Cloning slides with embedded video causes an error.
Any information would be appreciated.
thanks,
James Ontra

Hi James,

I like to share that I have verified from our issue tracking system and issue has been marked as resolved in Aspose.Slides for .NET 15.3.0. We will share the intimation with you as soon as the product will be shared online. Unfortunately, we are unable to share the hotfix version as by this time release preparation task go underway and auto porting for Java release also start internally. I will really appreciate your patience till the time release will be shared online.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-36030) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.
(2)