Issue with Aspose Licence

Hi ,

We are using Aspose in our application for the PDF generation from pptx and docx files.
We did n’t find any unwanted text file in the Appose License file in the environment we deployed the application.Request you to please re look into this issue.

Thanks in advance…

Regards,

Hi Laurie,

Thank you for posting.

I have observed your comments and worked with the license file shared by you. I have been able to reproduce the issue. A ticket with ID SLIDESJAVA-35037 has been logged into our issue management system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified automatically as soon as the issue will be resolved.
Also, I would like to request you to please follow these guidelines to share the license file with us in future, if you face any license related problem. Please remove the attachment from your first post so that we may ensure privacy and security of your license.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Hi Laurie,

We have investigated the issue reported by you and like to share with you that, In general case any changes in ‘license’ file not allowed. So, unwanted text after should be removed. After removing the unwanted text the license is working fine.

Please let us know if the issue persists. We will be happy to assist you further.

Best Regards,

Hi,

Good Morning. We have checked the license file in the environment where we deployed our application.We didn not find any unwanted text in the license file after the tag.

Thank you in advance.

Hi Laurie,

I have observed your comments and like to share with you that the license file shared by you earlier contains following text after the tag.

ok

https://docs.aspose.com/words/java/licensing/

Initiate your license for Word.

Licensing|Aspose.Slides Documentation

This is for Aspose Slides

After removing this text, the license file works fine. Please verify the same on your end and then let us know if the issue persists. We will be happy to assist you further.

Best Regards,

Hi Adnan Ahmad,

Thanks for the reply. I am sorry to say that whatever I sent the Asposelicense file earlier, the license file was from my local which had some unwanted text.But in the environment, where we deployed the application ear,we have extracted ear file and checked the aspose license file in that environment…We did not find any unwanted text in that license file after tag. The issue remains same.Request you to please resolve the issue.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Hi Laurie,

Thank you for clarifying.

Please share with us the license file which is causing the error on your end. Also, please try to convert the pptx file after commenting the SetLicense() method to check if it the license which is creating the problem or not. If you face the issue then please share with us the source files which are not being converted to PDF as well as the license file by following these guidelines so that we may investigate it further to help you out.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-35037) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.