We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Issue with setting License for Aspose.Slides

Hi There ,

I have been using a licensed product to convert documents such as Word, Excel, Images, Emails , txt & pptx to PDF formats .

I have no issue with converting most of the files format to pdf but I have some issue with converting ppt files to pdf as I have trouble setting the License file for Aspose.Slides.

below are the code I am using to set License for excel,word and pdf they all work fine ,

Aspose.Cells.License cell_license = new Aspose.Cells.License();
cell_license.SetLicense("…\scripts\Aspose.Total.lic");

Aspose.Pdf.License pdf_license = new Aspose.Pdf.License();
pdf_license.SetLicense("…\scripts\Aspose.Total.lic");

Aspose.Words.License word_license = new Aspose.Words.License();
word_license.SetLicense("…\scripts\Aspose.Total.lic");

but for pptx I am using below mentioned code and it cant file the license file from that specified path and its looking at the wrong path which I haven’t set or mentioned.

Aspose.Slides.License ppt_license = new Aspose.Slides.License();
ppt_license.SetLicense("…\scripts\Aspose.Total.lic");
//string licenseFilePath = System.Web.HttpContext.Current.Server.MapPath("\scripts\Aspose.Total.lic");
//ppt_license.SetLicense(licenseFilePath);

for Aspose.Slides.License it looks for license file under
F:\inetpub\WMSWebs\PCS\bin\Aspose.Total.lic
or
F:\inetpub\WMSWebs\scripts\Aspose.Total.lic

which is totally wrong , can you please help me with setting the license file path correctly for Aspose.slides.

Please let me know if you need additional information.

Thanks in Advance
Anil

Hi Anil,

Thank you for considering Aspose.Slides.

I have observed your comments and like to share with you that we need to investigate your license file so I request you to send us your license file by following the instructions written over this link. Once you send the license file then please acknowledge us by posting over the same thread.

Best Regards,

Hi Adnan,

I have sent you email with the License file as per your request .

Thanks
Anil

Hi Anil,

I have observed your comments and have worked with the license file shared by you. I am unable to reproduce the problem. The SetLicense method is looking for the license file in the right directory. Please test it with a simplified case to check if the SetLicense method looks in the right place or some other directory. Please try using following sample code on your end to serve the purpose and then share your kind feedback with us.

Aspose.Slides.License lic = new Aspose.Slides.License();
lic.SetLicense(@“C:\Users\adnan\Downloads\Aspose.Total.lic”);
Presentation pres = new Presentation();
pres.Save(@“D:\licenseTest_16.1.0.pptx”, Aspose.Slides.Export.SaveFormat.Pptx);

Best Regards,