JasperReports reports services vs Aspose.PDF for JasperReports

Hi,

I trying to understand what are the advantages of using Aspose.PDF for JasperReports instead of “pure” JasperReports…
I have a lot of JasperReports now and facing a big performance issue - server fails after 10-15 report generations and JasperReports support doesn’t actually helps…
I’d like to see some comparison table too.
Thank you in advance!

Hi,

Thanks for contacting support and sorry for the delayed response.

Aspose.Pdf for JasperReports is built on top of our award winning Aspose.Pdf for Java API and provides some great features which are not supported by default export option of JasperReports. Please visit the following to link for information regarding Key Features being offered by Aspose.Pdf for JasperReports. You may consider requesting a 30 days temporary license to test our component without any limitations. For further details, please visit How to send a license?

In case you face any issue, please share the resource JRXML files so that we can test the scenario at our end.

Finally…)

All the ads looks fine, but what about performance?

Hi,

We cannot share any specific performance related information because for every report/file, it depends upon the contents and structure of input JRXML. Please try using our component and in case you encounter any performance related issue, please share the resource files so that we can test the scenario at our end.