java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space while saving the pdf using aspose.pdf

Hi,
I am trying to add some data on the pdf generated with aspose
words. I have provided bottom margin on the pdf during the html to pdf
generation.
I was trying to write data to that part using aspose pdf,
which will be dynamic. when the data is more than the space available
aspose is giving OutOfMemory error instead of throwing a proper
message. The error is thrown after waiting for a long time, which causes
the application servers went to hung state.

—>>> Exception in thread “main” java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space

Could you please let us know as how to handle this, we want to throw the exception to the user in such situations.

Note: i have already raised this in the forum(PDFNEWJAVA-35286), just wanted to map here with my latest user. i have contacted live chat people, they are not able to guide me mapping the existing issue with my new orderid/user

Please let us know as when we can expect the solution for this issue.

Thanks

Taresh.adsic:
I am trying to add some data on the pdf generated with aspose
words. I have provided bottom margin on the pdf during the html to pdf
generation.
I was trying to write data to that part using aspose pdf,
which will be dynamic. when the data is more than the space available
aspose is giving OutOfMemory error instead of throwing a proper
message. The error is thrown after waiting for a long time, which causes
the application servers went to hung state.

—>>> Exception in thread “main” java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space

Could you please let us know as how to handle this, we want to throw the exception to the user in such situations.
Hi Hana,

Thanks for contacting support.

Are you getting this error in different scenario than the one specified in this in the forum(PDFNEWJAVA-35286), just wanted to map here with my latest user. i have contacted live chat people, they are not able to guide me mapping the existing issue with my new orderid/user
As per your request, I have associated PDFNEWJAVA-35286 with this forum thread, so once this problem gets resolved, you will get an automatic notification. Should you have any further query, please feel free to contact.

Hi,

Thank you for the update!

We have not tried other scenario, we just wanted to link the issues, hence created new one.

Please let us know once the issue resolved.

Thanks.

Hi Hana,

Thanks for the acknowledgement.

As soon as the above mentioned issue gets resolved, we will intimate you within this forum thread. Please be patient and wait for the resolution.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWJAVA-35286 ) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for Java 11.3.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.
(1)