License Error: Cannot find black listed licenses resource. Please report this error to Aspose

Suddenly receiving the message below, and I can no longer use Aspose cells.

“Cannot find black listed licenses resource. Please report this error to Aspose.”

The project is .NET Framework 4.5.1, and I am trying to use the same license that I have used for several years.

I have also tried replacing it with the latest license, which was just renewed in December.

@FireWave,

To evaluate your issue, we need your license file (which you need to post via private message). In order to send a private message with attachment (license file - please zip the file first), please click on my name and find “Message” button. Now, please attach the zipped archive containing the license and send us. We will investigate the issue with your provided license. Also, see the topic on how to send the license to Aspose staff for your reference. How to Send License File to Support Team.
https://forum.aspose.com/t/how-to-send-license-file-to-support-team/225542

PS. please do not attach your license file in this thread.

@FireWave

Can the issue be reproduced? Which Aspose.Cells version do you use?
If possible, please share us a runnable project to reproduce the issue.

Did you do some updates for your project recently?

I did a very minor update to a couple of variables.

This is a small utility application for loading benchmark data. I only use it once a year, and I’ve been using it for several years.

Aspose Cells Version: 17.7.0.0

License sent in private message.

@FireWave,

Thanks for providing further details.

We have received your license file via private message. To evaluate your issue precisely with the older version (v17.7.0.0) that you are using, please create a standalone VS.NET console app, zip the project (please do not include license file (as we already received)) and post us to reproduce the issue on our end. We will check your issue soon.

The problem appears to have corrected itself, probably after the machine was restarted.

@FireWave
Thank you for your feedback. I’m glad your problem has been resolved. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.