We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

License file trouble

I have installed and configured the Aspose.Pdf for Reporting Services 1.6.0.0 manually with the .dll to my report server and also copied the license file I got from Aspose into the bin folder for the sql report server as instructed.

Despite all these actions the license file doesn’t seem to work for I still get the watermark and red text on top. I was wandering if anyone could tell me what I can do to fix this?

Already contacted sales department and asked them to check the license file which was ok!

Best regards,

Níels

Hello Niels,

Thanks for considering Aspose.

I'm not sure why you're facing the problem, because during my test while using Aspose.Pdf for SSRS 1.6.0.0, I'm unable to notice the issue of watermark being displayed over the resultant PDF document. Can you please share the license file so that I can try using it in my environment.

Please visit the following link for information on How to send a license?

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hello Niels,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thanks for sharing the license file.

I've tested the scenario while placing the license file in D:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL.3\Reporting Services\ReportServer\bin (the location where my SQL ReportingServices server is installed) and I'm unable to notice the problem of watermark in resultant PDF document.

Can you please share how you are generating the PDF documents using Aspose.Pdf for ReportingServices i.e. either using Report Server or Report Viewer in Local Mode? because I've tested it over Report Server.

We apologize for your inconvenience.