We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

License has expired

Hi,

I have a problem with my aspose.slider license. I get the following error System.InvalidOperationException: The license has expired.

As far I as understand the license should never expire as long as we do not upgrade the product which we have not done.

Version we use is: Aspose.Slides.NET.14.6.0

Any idears on what to do?

Regards,
Lundbeck

Hi Lundbeck,

I have observed the issue shared by you and request you to please share the license file with us by following these guideline. I will observe the license file on my end to help you further. Please share with us here once you have shared the file.

Many Thanks,

Hi Mudassir,

Thanks for the reply. I have send the license file to you.

Kind regards,
Christian.

Hi Christian,

Thank you for sharing the license file with us. I have observed the license file shared by you and have found that it is a temporary license. I request you to please consult our sales team for new license file. Please share, if I may help you further in this regard.

Many Thanks,

Hi Mudassir,

Thanks, but I was under the empression that as long as we did not make any updates to the product then the license key would never expire. One of your colleagues in the Live Chat also confirmed this…

Will I still have to talk to your sales team?

Christian.

Hi Christian,

Your assumption that product license will not expire as long as those product versions are used that have been released before the expiry date of license. But this is valid for product licenses and not temporary license files. I hope the clarification will be helpful. For more information in this regard, please consult our sales team.

Many Thanks,