License issue - Slides only

Hello,

I need help to resolve a license issue…

Hi,

Please share the details of the issue you are facing. We will check it and get back to you.

Thanks & Regards,

We have a license for ASPOSE.TOTAL and have installed ASPOSE.Slides. However, when we are not able to get rid of the Evaluation version.

We have the license copied to the C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\\Reporting Services\ReportServer\bin folder, the same folder where Aspose.Slides.ReportingServices.dll is installed.

Hi Jane,

Thanks for inquiring Aspose.Slides.

I have observed your requirements concerning to license failing to get loaded in your reports. As you have shared that you have Aspose.Total license, I suggest you to please try exporting your report using Aspose.Words and Aspose.Cells as well and see if the watermark is shown even for them or not. Also, when you export to PPT the evaluation watermark also specify the place of license file where it is expecting the license file to be in placed. You can please also follow these guidelines for setting the license of Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services as well. If there is still issue then please share the license file with us by following these guidelines. Please notify us here as well once you have shared the license. It is also possible that even if the license file is placed in right folder but that directory must have rights of access for user with which you are exporting your reports to formats supported by Aspose.Slides. I hope the shared information will be helpful to you.

PS: Please try using Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services 5.1.0 on your end.

Many Thanks,