License not used

Hello,

we had a 2.2 license and where using that version in our application.
now we bought a new license ( 3.0 )
and downloaded that new aspose.total installer.

when copying the dll’s to our application i noticed that the installer did not contain the 4.0 folder for aspose.word , so i also downloaded the aspose.word installer.

I copied all the used dll’s to my application ( cells ,word, pdf),
and also overwrote the previous lic file .

after clean and build of the application however, the resulting files still contain an evaluation only watermark .

did i forget to do anything ?

by the way, the link in the license file :

Using Your License - Purchase - aspose.com
does not offer any advice at all on how to use this license file …

and , since i didn’t change any source code, i still load the licenses at application startup :

Aspose.Words.License l = new Aspose.Words.License();
l.SetLicense(@“Aspose.Total.lic”);
Aspose.Cells.License l2 = new Aspose.Cells.License();
l2.SetLicense(@“Aspose.Total.lic”);
Aspose.Pdf.License l3 = new Aspose.Pdf.License();
l2.SetLicense(@“Aspose.Total.lic”);

Hi Nico,

Thank you for contacting support and using Aspose APIs. Your code is perfect. Please make sure that the input documents don’t have the evaluation watermark already and your license code is executed on the startup of the application cycle. However, if this does not help, then we need to replicate the problem on our side. Please prepare a simple and small console application and give us its zip archive in this forum thread (don’t include Aspose license file). You can share a license file or any other confidential information as narrated in the following help topic: How to Send License to Aspose Staff

We’re looking forward to help you.

Thank you for your time,

I just noticed the problem in the loading of the licenses :

my third line, reloads license l2 , instead of l3

this fixes my problem

Hi,

Yes, there is an issue with your last line of code. Good to know that you found the issue in your code and fixed it. Feel free to contact us any time if you have further comments or questions, we will be happy to assist you soon.

Have a good day!