Licensed version but getting water Mark

Hi,

We are using Aspose PPT/ PPTX for reporting services to generate reports in PPT/PPTX format. When we run reports we get watermark in the background “Evaluation version”. But we have valid license till 05-March-2014. Also this problem sporadic in nature. Please suggest the solution for the same.

Thanks

Abhishek

Hi Abhishek,

I have observed the problem statement shared by you. Can you please share that which version of Aspose.Slides for Reporting Service you are using on your end. Please also share the license file with us by following these guidelines.

Many Thanks,

Hi Abishek,

I have worked with the license file shared by you using Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services 4.10.0 on my end. I have not been able to observe any watermark in exported presentations after using your license file on my end. Can you please try using the specified version on your end and share with us further if there is still any incurring issue on your end.

Many Thanks,

Hi Abishek,

I have received the presentation file shared by you. I have not been able to observe watermark in the shared presentation. I have also observed some notes shared by you regarding Aspose.Slide for Reporting license as well.

Can you please share which version of Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services you are using on your end. I suggest you to please try using Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services 4.11.0 on your end first. Please note that you need to place Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services license file along side Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services installed dll. Also, in your notes you have shared reference of two license files but in actual you have shared only, “Aspose.Slides.Reporting.Services.lic” with us that worked fine on our end. Please also make sure that you have one license file available in your installation but not both.

Many Thanks,