Location of connectors does not match borders of table cells

We are using connectors in one of our ppt export with shape.
We are facing to set width/height of connector as its setting this value automatically.
I have attached screenshots and some code segment.
If you allow me to attach actual ppt I can upload same.
and I can modify the width of connectors by using scale width property in ppt itself but same property is not there in aspose connector class

the horizontal connector lines should be always in sync with horizonal row line line others row connector except top one.

shape we have created by
IShape grpOvalShape = groupShape.Shapes.AddAutoShape(ShapeType.Ellipse, x, y, dimension, dimension);

and connector by

private static void CreateConnector(IShapeCollection shapeCollection, IShape parent,
    IShape child, bool isFirstChild, bool firstElementParent)
    {
        IConnector connector = shapeCollection.AddConnector(ShapeType.BentConnector3, 0, 0, 200, 0);

connector.ShapeStyle.LineColor.Color = Color.Gray;
        connector.LineFormat.Width = ChandelierReportPowerPointOptions.LineWidth;

connector.StartShapeConnectedTo = child;
        connector.EndShapeConnectedTo = parent;
        connector.StartShapeConnectionSiteIndex = 0;
        connector.EndShapeConnectionSiteIndex = 3;
        connector.Name = parent.Name + child.Name;
        if (!firstElementParent)
        {
            if (isFirstChild)
            {
                connector.Width -= 2f;
                connector.X += 3f;
                connector.Y += 3f;
                connector.Height = 0;
            }
            else
            {
                connector.Height -= 5f;
                connector.Width -= 2f;
                connector.X += 3f;
                connector.Y += 4f;
            }
        }

if (firstElementParent)
        {
            connector.Y += 1f;
            connector.Width = 500;
            connector.EndShapeConnectionSiteIndex = 0;
            connector.ShapeStyle.LineColor.Color = Color.Red;
        }
    }

Thanks

@s1pandey,
Thank you for posting the query. Unfortunately, I cannot use your code snippet containing unknown variables to investigate this case. Please check the issue with the latest version of Aspose.Slides. If the issue persists, please share the following:

• presentation file
  • simple comprehensive code example
  • screenshots with the problem
  • screenshots with an expected view of the connectors

I am attaching screen shots It will help you to understand. also allow me to upload actual ppt.
Those rows having more than default height create problem for horizontal rows and those are not in sync with dotted row lines of the table

This is the code through which we find out the y axis of circle connector.

float yCord = (float)(tbl.Y + tbl.Rows[row][col].OffsetY) + ((float)tbl.Rows[row][col].Height / 2) - 10;

@s1pandey,
You can compress the files to a ZIP archive and upload it. Please provide the data mentioned above.

ChartPPT.zip (699.4 KB)
Please find actual ppt.
u can observe for some rows dottedline(row line) and connector are in sync and for some not

@s1pandey,
Thank you for the additional data. I understood the problem in the presentation file, but I don’t see a problem in Aspose.Slides yet. You should try to write a simple, comprehensive code example demonstrating the problem you described.

Could you share a screenshot demonstrating this action, please?

basically we use below code to find out the center of each row of table the create an overshare and then create a connector over that.

now we can see for some rows circle is not forming in center even we have same code for each row so we are facing challenge to identify what is the root cause of this.

float yCord = (float)(tbl.Y + tbl.Rows[row][col].OffsetY) + ((float)tbl.Rows[row][col].Height / 2) - 10;

@s1pandey,
Unfortunately, your code snippets are not complete. It will take me a while to try and reproduce the problem myself. I will answer you as soon as possible.

@s1pandey,
I added a ticket with ID SLIDESNET-42750 in our tracking system. Our development team will consider the possibility of implementing a feature to manipulate Scale Width and Scale Height options for connectors. You will be notified when this feature is implemented.