Losing Value correction on pivot table refresh

Hi,

We have tried to change blank “Row Label” items in a pivot table into “0” instead of the default “(Blank)” entry. In Excel if you click on a row label item in a pivot table and enter “0” to replace “(Blank)” then refresh the pivot table, the change is maintained…and all would-be “(Blank)” are set as “0” in the pivot table.

If we did a similar thing in code using Aspose.Cells (Refresh a pivot table) and the generated file loses this change.

I have attached small application which opens an xlsx file, refreshes all pivot tables in the workbook, then saves it as “generatedFile.xlsx”. Please use the attached excel file “input file with custom pivot content.xlsx”. When the “generatedFile.xlsx” is generated compare it with the input file, and you will see what I mean; all "0"s are “(Blank)” in the generated file.

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for .NET.

We were able to observe this issue using your file and sample code. All zeroes become blank.We have logged this issue in our database. We will look into it and fix this issue. Once the issue is resolved or we have some other update for you, we will let you know asap.

We have also attached the output file for your reference.

This issue has been logged as CELLSNET-41717.

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for .NET.

We have fixed the issue.

Please download and try this fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.4.3.5 and let us know your feedback.

Hi,

Thank you for resolving this issue; I have updated to version 7.4.3.5 and the we are now able to retain custom set values for “(Blank)” items in pivot tables.

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.

It’s good to know your issue
is resolved with the latest fix. If you encounter any other issue,
please feel free to post on forum, we will be glad to help you further.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-41717) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.