.mht to pdf "Object Reference not set to an instance of an object"

We are looking at purchasing Aspose.PDF for our mht reports that we produce for our customers. I set up simple sample project and was able to successfully convert sample .mht reports to pdf. When I ran one of our .mht report files through it gave me the error “Object Reference not set to an instance of an object.”
I have a feeling it would be something easy for us to modify in our Report .mht files but I am not sure what needs to change. I have included the .mht file in question.
Report.zip (13.1 KB)

Thank you in advance,
Robert

@Rweibel

Would you kindly make sure to use a valid license as we tested the scenario in our environment and faced different exception. API was unable to read the .mht file completely.

System.FormatException: 'Invalid length for a Base-64 char array or string.'

You can get a free 30-days temporary license in order to evaluate the API without any limitation. However, we have generated an issue against your file in our issue tracking system under the ticket ID PDFNET-48674. We will investigate the issue in detail and keep you informed of its correction status. Please be patient and give us some time.

We are sorry for your inconvenience.