Node's EulerAngle confusion leads to wrong position after model rotation

https://pan.baidu.com/s/10LSEr1OiFiZNcOUBzxomKQ Extraction code: mnbu。
Hello, when I imported an FBX file, I found that the EularAngle of the Transform of a node is different from the EularAngle of the GlobalTransform of the node, and their scale, translation, and Quaternion are the same (prerotation, postrotation, geometricrotation have not changed ), this will cause one of the parts of the model to be in the wrong position, can you tell me why, by the way, I use EvaluateGlobalTransform(true) this function also doesn’t solve my problem, the railing can be seen in the model is in the wrong position and seems to need to be rotated by a certain angle. Below are the model files and some screenshots of the results.

@LIRA0306

We were unable to download the files from the given link. Can you please upload them to Google Drive or Dropbox so that we can access them and log the issue accordingly?

Hello, I am in China, I can’t use Google Drive and Dropbox, and the size of my compressed file is 23MB, and the limit size of the uploaded file is 48MB, I don’t know why I am prompted that the file exceeds the limit size when uploading.

@LIRA0306

The forums allow maximum 10 MB of upload size. In case Google Drive or Dropbox is not accessible in your region, you can use some other free file sharer application like wetransfer to upload the file and share the link with us. We were unable to download the file from the link that you had shared in your first post.

wetransfer is available, please tell me your email

@LIRA0306

Is it really necessary to have an email in order to share file from wetransfer? You can also share a public link to the uploaded file. Also check:

I have sent it, please check it in your mailbox

@LIRA0306

We have received the files. An investigation ticket as THREEDNET-1116 has been logged in our issue management system to further look into this case. We will let you know as soon as the ticket is resolved. Please spare us some time.

We apologize for the inconvenience.