Number Grid ( Gridded Response Bubble Sheet)

that is Ok if Aspose OMR can’t read the handwritten content. What about the circled bubbles? Please see my attached with yellow pencile ciCapture.PNG (27.4 KB)
cled area.

Handwritten piece is basically confirming what the kid highlighted below.

@sharondeng

We will include this information in our investigation and will get back to you with the feedback about your this requirement.

Can we have a Zoom or MS Team meeting to talk about this feature and the possible timeline as well as some potential financial help from my side to speed things up? I am at a point where my school board is really looking forward to build some functions for schools.

@sharondeng

We are afraid that we cannot have a zoom meeting. However, you can freely share your other requirements and concerns related to this feature in this forum thread. We will certainly address and consider them during feature implementation.

I have two concerns: 1) are you able to work out a solution to meet my requirements? 2) what is your estimated timeline?

@sharondeng

Yes, we are already implementing the solution to your requirements and we may plan to launch it in 22.2 version of the API which will be published soon. We will let you know as soon as the fix-in version is available.

I have another two types of bubble sheet that are slightly different from the one I sent you before.

1. first line has dash, comma, commaCFA 2 - 9F.pdf (2.0 MB)
    CFA 2 8G.pdf (846.6 KB)
    , no bubble ( the fourth column is vacant)
  2. first line is no bubble, slash, slash, no bubble, second line is dash, comma, comma, no bubble

@sharondeng

We are checking it and will get back to you shortly.

@sharondeng

Regarding [OMRNET-303], we would like to share with you that the functionality has been added in 22.2 version of the API. Furthermore, regarding your recently shared templates, you can do your first template with the functionality provided in the API. For “9F 1 Louisa 1” template, please check the attached files:

omrfiles.zip (174.1 KB)

And additionally you would need to make settings in GlobalPageSettings:

GlobalPageSettings settings = new GlobalPageSettings
            {
                PaperSize = PaperSize.A4,
                Orientation = Orientation.Vertical,
                BubbleColor = Color.Black,
                BubbleSize = BubbleSize.Small,
                FontStyle = FontStyle.Regular,
                FontSize = 8,
                FontFamily = "Segoe UI",
            };

Great to know. looking forward to try it out and purchase it for my 10 developers once 22.2 version is released.

do you have a rough idea when 22.2 is available? in this month?

@sharondeng

We would like to share with you that the Aspose.OMR for .NET 22.2 has been released already. You can evaluate it by using a 30-days free temporary license and once you notice that your requirements have been met, you can purchase its subscription as well.

I am unable to pass the build in VS 2019 with your sample code. Capture.PNG (62.8 KB)
Tried different version of .net framework, no luck

@sharondeng

Please remove the API DLLs and try to install them via NuGet Package Manager. In case you still notice any issue, please let us know.

yes it worked with NuGet. Do you have any examples specifically for Number Grid? I can’t find any from the demo project and test data. It would be nice to have sample for Markup, template and result. thanks

@sharondeng

Have you checked the release notes of Aspose.OMR for .NET 22.2 in the API documentation? They contain the examples and sample templates related to newly introduced features. In case you are still unable to have an example, please let us know.

I was able to follow the release notes and examples. However I am not able to pass the run using the example.txt in the omrfiles.zip you attached here. I did have a logo.png file under bin folder, same location as example.txt. Do I miss anything?

where do I put the GlobalPageSettings piece? thanks

Any advice on how to troubleshoot when something is wrong with Markup? I found it only returns a generic error message.

here is the error message:
System.NullReferenceException
HResult=0x80004003
Message=Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Source=Aspose.OMR
StackTrace:
at Aspose.OMR.Generation.GenerationResult.Save(String folder, String name)
at Aspose.OMR.ConsoleDemo.GenerateOMRTemplates.GenerateTemplates.Run() in C:\Projects\Aspose.OMR-for-.NET-master\Aspose.OMR-for-.NET-master\Aspose.OMR.ConsoleDemo\GenerateOMRTemplates\GenerateTemplates.cs:line 35

@sharondeng

The GlobalPageSettings object will be passed during creating the template in GenerateTemplate() method. For example, please check the below sample code:

OmrEngine engine = new OmrEngine();

// Get file for generate template
string path = @"D:\ProgramOMR\Generation\Grid.txt";

string[] imagePaths = new string[2];
imagePaths[0] = @"D:\ProgramOMR\Generation\logo1.jpg";
imagePaths[1] = @"D:\ProgramOMR\Generation\logo2.png";

GlobalPageSettings settings = new GlobalPageSettings
{
 PaperSize = PaperSize.A4,
 ImagesPaths = imagePaths
};

MemoryStream ms = new MemoryStream();
using (FileStream file = new FileStream(path, FileMode.Open, FileAccess.Read))
{
 byte[] bytes = new byte[file.Length];
 file.Read(bytes, 0, (int)file.Length);
 ms.Write(bytes, 0, (int)file.Length);
}

GenerationResult result = engine.GenerateTemplate(ms, settings);
result.Save(@"D:\ProgramOMR\Generation", "result");

The Markup should follow its format as examples are given in the API documentation. However, we will also implement improved exception messages that can help in determining the actual cause of error. Can you please share the sample Markup for our reference with which you are facing this exception?