PDF to TIF conversion results in a black square on page 1 of the output TIF

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have had great success using Aspose for PDF to TIF conversion, but I found that a particular PDF document results in a TIF with a black square on page 1 of the output file, where the black square is not present on the original PDF.

Unfortunately PDF document is confidential, and I cannot post it directly on the forum. I would be grateful if you could please assist and advise if there is a workaround for the black square issue.

Hi Shari,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please share your sample document by following process used to share license file. We will look into it and provide you more information accordingly.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,

Hi Tilal,

Thank you very much for your response, I have provided the source PDF file in an email as described in your link above.

Many thanks

Hi Shari,

Thanks for sharing source document. While testing the scenario with the latest version of Aspose.Pdf for .NET 9.2.0, we have managed to reproduce the reported issue and logged it in our bug tracking system as PDFNEWNET-36913 for further investigation and resolution. We will notify you via this thread as soon as it is resolved.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-36913) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 9.6.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.