Performance issue with particular file

Hello, I use aspose.cells version 7.3.3.0. In attachment you can find project reproducing performance issue with particular file. There you can find VS profiler performance session. It show that problem in ArrayList.Contains method. I beleave that using HashSet here can improve performance. Please investigate.

It takes about 3:30 minutes on my machine to calculate such file

iLevel:
Hello, I use aspose.cells version 7.3.3.0. In attachment you can find project reproducing performance issue with particular file. There you can find VS profiler performance session. It show that problem in ArrayList.Contains method. I beleave that using HashSet here can improve performance. Please investigate.
Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for .NET.

We were able to replicate this issue using your sample project and source file with the latest version: Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.3.4.2

We have logged this issue in our database. We will look into this issue and fix it. Once the issue is resolved or we have some other update for you, we will let you know asap.

This issue has been logged as CELLSNET-41236.

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for .NET.

After looking into your issue further, we found, you need to set the calculating chain to false. It will speed up your processing time.

Please set Workbook.Settings.CreateCalcChain = false

Please see the following code for your reference. Now your code executes in few seconds.

C#

Workbook workbook = new Workbook(“Book1.xlsx”);

workbook.Settings.CreateCalcChain = false;

//Calcualting Formulas

workbook.CalculateFormula(false, new CustomFunction());