Pivot table headers are wrong in file converted to pdf

Hi,

We are trying to convert an excel file into a PDF, however we are getting a difference between the pivot table in the original excel file and the generated PDF file.

The original excel file has custom headers in its pivot table, but the headers are not the same (most have no headers) in the generated PDF file.

I have attached a small project which demonstrates this bug.
Please run the project and select the attached excel file “testFile.xlsx” when the Open File Dialog appears. This will generate two files one pdf and one excel file both called “generated file”. If you open these files you can immediately see the difference.

Hi,

Thanks for the template file with project.

After an initial test, I can notice the issue as you have mentioned by running your project with your template file. The pivot headers/title like “Count of Department” in the first sheet is not rendered in the output PDF file.

I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-41620” for your issue. We will look into your issue soon.

Once we figure it out, we will let you know here soon.

Thank you.

Hi,

Please try our latest fix/version: Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.4.3.1

We have fixed your issue now.

Let us know your feedback.

Thank you

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-41620) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan