Pivot's Inserted blank line not in generated PDF

Hi,

I believe we have found a bug with Aspose.Cells when we convert an excel file into a pdf file after refreshing the data.

I have attached a mini project that can demonstrate this bug.
Please run the project and select the attached excel file “testFile.xlsx” when the Open File Dialog appears. This will generate two files called “generated file” of file types “.xlsx” and “.pdf” in the same folder as the “testFile.xlsx” has been saved.

NOTE: The “testFile.xlsx” contains a pivot table where the Field setting “insert a blank line after each item label” is ticked.

If you open the two files side by side you can see that the excel file retained the space after each “Division”, but the generated pdf file didn’t. The resultant pdf file now looks confusing at first glance, as all items are moved up to fill the blank spaces but the formatting of the cells are as if there were spaces there.

NOTE: We are currently in v7.4.2.5 of Aspose.Cells.

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for .NET.

We
were able to replicate the issue with the latest
version. We have logged this issue in our database. We will look into it
and resolve it. Once the issue is resolved or we have some other update
for you, we will let you know asap. Please see the screenshot for your reference

This issue has been logged as CELLSNET-41607

Hi,

Please try our latest fix/version: Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.4.3.1

We have fixed your issue now.

Let us know your feedback.

Thank you

Hi,

Thank you for providing a fix. Unfortunately the fix may have solved the confusing appearance problem, but the excel file and the pdf files are still different in terms of their pivot table.

I have attached a small project to demonstrate the problem
I have also attached an input excel file “test68 pivot space” containing dummy data to use when the open file dialog appears while running the project. The project will generate an excel file and a pdf file, both named “generated file”.

NOTE: if you comment out the call on the “ClearWorkBookContents()” method the generated pdf look fine. The “ClearWorkBookContents()” does a range clear and ListObject re-size.

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback and using Aspose.Cells.

We have noticed the issue and logged the comments in our database. Also attached the screenshot for your reference which illustrates your problem. We will look into it and fix it. Once the issue is resolved or we have some other update for you, we will let you know asap.

Hi,

We have fixed the issue.

Please download and try this fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.5.0.2 and let us know your feedback.

Hi,

I think this issue will need to be reopened as the inserted blank lines option is not working when the row label is not set to display subtotals.

I have attached another mini project that will help demonstrate this issue if the first project cannot demonstrate this issue with the attached input file “input with space after row labels.xlsx”. This new input file contains a pivot table set to have a space after each “Department” label, but also have the subtotals row off.

Hi,

We were able to notice this issue using your sample project. We have reopened this issue and logged your comment in our database. We will look into it and solve this issue. Once, there is some update for you, we will let you know asap.

Hi,

We have fixed the issue.

Please download and try this fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.5.1.1 and let us know your feedback.