We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Problem after migration from aspose cells 7.4.2.0

Hi,

We have an issue with data encoding.

We have a Excel file with pivot tables and columns header are named with accentuations. So when we save the file, the pivot table is corrupted .

We lose pivot table (link between column header and pivot table)

Best Regards.

Hi,


Thanks for the sample project.

I have tested your project and could not spot the issue with the output file. I am using the latest fix/version v7.4.2.5. Please download and try this fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.4.2.5 and let us know your feedback.

If you still find the issue, kindly do attach some screen shots to highlight the problematic areas comparing with original file, we will check your issue soon.

Thank you.

Hi,

This url is invalid. Can you give a another url?

Best Regards,

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for .NET.

Please download the latest version from this url.

Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.4.2.5

Hi,

We have tested this version Aspose and we have always the issue.

We have an Excel file with columns header are named with accentuations and field in pivot table are invalid.

Example :

First worksheet, we have on column header named "Intitulé" and the second worksheet we have a field in pivot table named "Intitul?"

Best Regards

Hi,


I am still unable to evaluate your issue. Please find attached the output file using your project with your template file “doc.xls”. The output file is same as input file.

Please provide some screen shots taken in MS Excel, comparing your original file with the output file, so that we could understand you correctly and log a ticket for your issue into our database.

Thank you.



Hi,

Please find enclosed the file including screenshots of our issue.

We use French Excel 97-2003.

Best Regards,

Hi,


Thanks for providing us the document containing the screen shots for the issue.

Yes, you are right, I can notice the issue as per your attached screen shots. We can find the issue in the pivot table’s field list that does show the issue as you are talking about.

I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-41622” for your issue. We will look into your issue to figure it out soon.

Thank you.

Hi,


Please try our latest fix/version: Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.4.3.1

We have fixed your issue now.

Let us know your feedback.

Thank you.

Hi,

We have some issues with this version aspose.

The file "modified.xls" is corrupted.

Please find enclosed the project of our issue.

Best Regards,

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for .NET.

We were able to replicate this issue using your sample project. We have logged this issue in our database. We will look into it and fix the issue. Once, the issue is resolved or we have some other update for you, we will let you know asap.

This issue has been logged as CELLSNET-41663.

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for .NET.

We have fixed the issue.

Please download and try this fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.4.3.2 and let us know your feedback.

Hi,

We have some issues with the last version :

We have a calculated property with accentuations in the pivot table (see OriginaleTemplate.jpg picture).

After modifying the file, the accentuate letter is replaced by '?' (see ModifiedTemplate.jpg picture).

When we Actualise the table, the propertyName is also changed . (see ModifiedActualisedTemplate.jpg picture).

Please find enclosed the project of our issue.

Best Regards,

								</div>
								</div>

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for .NET.

We were able to observe this issue by running your project and opening the modified sample file. We have logged this issue in our database. We will look into it and resolve this issue. Once the issue is resolved or we have some other update for you, we will let you know asap.

This issue has been logged as CELLSNET-41710.

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for .NET.

We have fixed the issue.

Please download and try this fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.4.3.5 and let us know your feedback.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-41710;CELLSNET-41663) have been fixed in this update.


This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.