We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Problem on Exporting word for First Time take a long time

Dears,

kindly be informed that I have a problem when I try to export word file for first time as it is take long time a round 20-30 minutes?although when I export after that it gives me the exported file in a smaller time.

Also I have a another issue related to debugging the export process as it is take a very long time to finish the debugging a round 15 minutes and after that returned back.

here the block of code that tried to use it ,I try to convert HTML to WORD document.Source Code attached.

HINT:-I use Tempory license.

Hi Mohamed,

Thanks for your inquiry. To ensure a timely and accurate response, please create a standalone runnable simple console application (source code without compilation errors) that helps us reproduce your problem on our end and attach it here for testing. We will investigate the issue on our end using latest version of Aspose.Words for .NET i.e. 15.12.0 and provide you more information. Also, please share the details of the development environment (e.g. OS, .NET Framework versions) of the machine you’re getting this problem on

Best regards,

Hi Awais,

Sorry for not sending you sample code as it is not allowed due to my company policy.
The issue on my code happened when i try to include CSS files.like bootstrap or material UI for example.does APSOE has limitation or performance issue regarding including CSS file specially large CSS file,as in my case i download CSS files from our IIS server.
if it has limitation please tell me about best practices regarding this.

on the other side when i neglect adding CSS to my exported version it is work vey fast.

Appreciate your feedback.

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, it is difficult to say what the problem is without the standalone runnable simple console application (source code without compilation errors). We need this to reproduce the problem on our end.

It is safe to attach files/documents in the forum. If you attach your files here, only you and Aspose staff members can download them. Also you can zip and send the project to my e-mail as described here:

How to send your license file to an Aspose staff member?
Best regards,