I have 2 questions regarding ImportExcel file method of GridDesktop.
1. How can I keep empty cells available to be edited in GridDesktop after importing an Excel file?
Please see GridDesktop.jpg, I would like to see columns C, D, ... and rows 7, 8, ...
So that uses don't need to keep inserting on their own.
2. I tried to import a file created by Excel 2010 (see attached excel file).
It's weird that the data in column A is different from what I input in Excel file.
(Please see attached 2 screenshots.) And it seems to be a displaying issue of GridDesktop.
When I double click in any cells of column A, I could see the completed content like in Excel.
Note: the environment I perform the testing is
- Windows 7 Enterprise SP1 x64 Chinese Traditional
- Visual Studio 2008 SP1 Chinese Traditional
- Excel 2010 Chinese Traditional
- Aspose.Cells 6.0 trial version