Re: Support to convert Image to Tiff with Ccitt4 compression

Hello

Any response to this request, I now need to save an image jpg grayscale, I use the library 1.7.1

Thanks

Hello,

I was facing a similar issue with the newest version of Aspose (1.7.1.0) and I tried the workaround presented here.
However, it does not work for me. The interesting thing, the output image is displayed differently in Paint and Irfan View - both incorrectly.

In the attached file you BMP-to-TIF-conversion-issue.7z you will find

Input.bmp - the original input file
Output (TIF-FAX4).TIF - the output file with FAX4 compression
Output (TIF-FAX4) - IrfanView vs Paint.jpg - comparison of the output (IrfanView vs Paint)

I saw another issue: when I try to save to TIF with the LZW compression, I get the result that can be seen in the file "Output (TIF-LZW).TIF"

The code that I use is below:

using (Aspose.Imaging.Image image = Aspose.Imaging.Image.Load(fileSource))
{
var options = new Aspose.Imaging.ImageOptions.TiffOptions();
options.Compression = Aspose.Imaging.FileFormats.Tiff.Enums.TiffCompressions.Lzw;
image.Save(fileDest, options);
}

The issue is similar to the one reported here: <a href="https://forum.aspose.com/t/2321

Is there a progress in solving the issue already ?

Thanks
Rafal

Hi Roberto,

Thanks for your inquiry. I’m afraid above reported issue is still not resolved due to other priority tasks and complexity of the issue. However, I’ve requested ETA from development team and I’ll update you as soon as I get a feedback. Sorry for the inconvenience faced.

Hi Rafal,
In addition to above update, Thanks for the detailed analysis. I’ve also shared your findings with development team. Furthermore, mentioned issue is also related to the current thread issue and still not resolved. I’ll update you as soon as I get a ETA for the issue. Sorry for the inconvenience faced.

Best Regards,