Shapes lines are in correct filed after converting to pdf

Hi,

we usually convert our customer's excel files to pdf.One of our customer sent to us a file.File has some shapes and it's lines are not in true field.I attached 3 file.One of them is original file the other one is pdf format and the last one is shows wrong lines(screen.jpg).

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for .NET.

I was able to replicate this issue using the latest version:

We have logged this issue in our database. Development team will look into this issue and once the fix is available or we have some other update for you, we will let you know asap.

This issue has been logged as CELLSNET-40580.

Do you have any improvement about this problem?.Our customer waiting for us.

Hi,

I am afraid, there is no update for you at a moment.

Also, it seems to be a difficult issue to be resolved, so it could take sometime probably a week or two.

We will let you know if it is resolved earlier.

I have also logged your comments in our database against the issue id: CELLSNET-40580

Once, this issue is fixed or we have some other update for you, we will let you know asap.

Hi,

We have fixed this issue. We will provide you a fix in next few days after some testing.

Hi,

We have fixed this issue.

Please download and try the fix:
Aspose.Cells
for .NET v7.2.0.5

but I’m currently using 7.1.2.1 version and I think 7.0.2.5 older than 7.1.2.1

Hi,

Sorry for the typing mistake. It is actually Version 7.2.0.5. Please download it and it will be saved as Aspose.Cells7.2.0.5.zip

Thanks and Best Regards,

I update my version to 7.2.0.5 but the problem is continue.I attached my new pdf file for u.Please check it and compare with my original .xls file

Hi,

Please try the attached version / fix v7.2.0.6, it fixes your issue now.

Also see the attached output PDF file.

Thank you.

I tried version 7.2.0.6 .but one of my file still incorrect I attached it.Could you please check it?

Hi,

I can see there are few issues left. Please see the output pdf file generated by the following code.

Could you please download it and highlight all the left issues in a screenshot with red circles around them. It will be helpful to fix all the issues.

C#

string filePath = @“F:\Shak-Data-RW\Downloads\KL.HA.SE.033.xls”;

//Create a workbook object from the template file

Workbook workbook = new Workbook(filePath);

//Save the workbook

workbook.Save(filePath + “.out.pdf”);

Hi,

Thanks for providing us your another template Excel file.

I tested and converted it to PDF with v7.2.0.6. I found that there are still some auto-shapes’ formatting issues. The auto-shapes’ content/data is also not aligned fine as some data contents are wrongly aligned or cut a bit. I have reopened your issue “CELLSNET-40580”. Once we have any update, we will let you know here.

Also, it would be worthwhile if you could provide us some screen shots comparing your original Excel file sheet(s) with output PDF file page(s) to highlight the problematic areas for which you have more concerns. So, that we could evaluate your issue accordingly.

Thank you.

Hi

We have fixed this bug. Please see the attachment i.e output pdf.

Please download and try the fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.2.0.7

I tried.It seems as fixed bu with some issues.I attached images for u

Hi,

Thanks for your screen shots to point out the issues.

We can notice them. I have logged it as well. We will look into your issue(s) soon.

Thank you.

Hi,

Please download and try the latest fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.2.0.8

1. Rich text of shape’s issues are fixed.
  2. AutoShape126: This shape’s text is 1313, please check it.
  3. AutoShape63,AutoShape64,AutoShape78, AutoShape79 : Position of arrow still have a little issue.
  4. AutoShape77: Area of this shape’s text have an issue.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-40580) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.