SmartArt disappears during format conversion (xlsx -> xls)

Hi,

I created a simple document in Excel 2010 with only one SmartArt object and converted it to *.xls. The result document has no any object.
Excel has no problem with conversion.
Workbook wb = new Workbook(fName);
SaveFormat sf = AsposeCommon.saveFormat(nFName);
if (sf == SaveFormat.Unknown) return false;
wb.Save(nFName, sf);
I use Aspose.Cells v7.3.0.2.

Thank you,
Alex Shloma

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for .NET.

Aspose.Cells does not support creating/preserving/manipulating of smart art object. So this feature is not available at the moment.

We do not have any plan to support this feature soon.

However, I have logged your request in our database for the support of smart art shapes with an issue id: CELLSNET-40943

Once, we will have any update for you, we will let you know asap.

Hi Shakeel,

Do we have any progress with this?

Thank you,
Alex Shloma

Hi Alex,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells.

We are afraid, there is no progress on this issue as yet. However, I have logged your comment in our database against this issue. Once, there is some update for you, we will let you know asap.

Could you please move this ticket to Priority Support forum?

Thanks in advance,

Alex Shloma

Hi Alex Shloma,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells.

Before we could move your thread to Priority Support Forum, please refer to this post and let us know your decision.

( https://forum.aspose.com/t/106016 )

Hi Shakeel,

Thank you for explanations regarding priority support. Ignore my previous request. I will open separate tickets in priority forum.

Best regards,
Alex Shloma

Hi Alex,

Thanks for letting us know your decision and using Aspose.Cells.

Once, you will open separate tickets in priority forum, we will raise the priority of your requested issue.

If you have any question, please feel free to ask, we will be glad to help you asap.