Software Update Question - Slides for Java

How do I update the software from aspose.slides-16.11.0.jar to aspose-slides-17.2-jdk16.jar? I replaced the the files and I get a license error as it is looking for version 16.11.0. Do I need to hav a new licensed issued to update the software?

Hi Brian,

Thanks for getting back to us.

I have observed the inquiry shared by you and like to share that form shared information, it seems that you need to upgrade your subscription. I request you to please contact our sales team in Aspose.Purchase team for renewal of your subscription. For your information, I like to add further that when you avail subscription for a product, you are entitled to use all product releases that are shared within the period before expiry of your subscription. The license expiry is explicitly specified in your license file.

Many Thanks,

Thanks for the reply. I purchased the license on 12/24/2016 and my records show it is supposed to active for 1 year. It has been only three months and it should not be expired.

Hi Brian,

Can you please share that which version of Aspose.Slides you are trying to use that is failing on your end. Please share the license file privately with us by following these guidelines. Please also notify us here once you have shared the license file.

Many Thanks,