Ssrs 2008 r2

Is SSRS 2008 R2 supported by all components of Aspose for Reporting Services?

Hi,

I am from Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services team. I regret to inform you that currently SSRS2008 R2 is not supported. But, the good news is that we are developing new version for SSRS2008 R2. Hopefully, it will be available after a few days.

Thank you.

Hi Benjamin,

I’m pleased to inform you that Aspose.Flash for SSRS and Aspose.Pdf for SSRS are supported on SSRS 2008 R2. We have tested both of these components on SQL Server 2008 R2 Reporting Services and found no issues; nevertheless, if you encounter any issues along the way then please share a sample report, based on AdventureWorks database, with us and we’ll help you out accordingly.

Regards,

Hi Benjamin,

Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services component is also supported on SSRS 2008 R2.

Hi Benjamin,

I am representative of Aspose.Slides and feel pleased to inform you that Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services supports SSRS 2008 R2. The feature has been introduced in Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services 3.6.0. THe latest release of Asppose.Slides for Reporting Services can be downloaded from here. Please share with us, if we may help you any more further.

Thanks and Regards,

Are all Aspose Rendering extensions included in the latest version of Aspose Total supported in SQL Server 2008 R2?

Hi,

I am representative of Aspose.Cells team.

Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services now supports SSRS 2008 R2. Please try our latest version v1.8.0. When you install the product, you will find Aspose.Cells for RS has SSRS2008R2 binaries. In case you encounter any problem or you have any further query, please feel free to contact us.

Thank you.
srokaja:
Are all Aspose Rendering extensions included in the latest version of Aspose Total supported in SQL Server 2008 R2?
Hello John,

Thanks for contacting support and sorry for replying you late.

I am a representative from Aspose.Pdf team and I am sorry to inform you that currently Aspose.Pdf for Reporting Services is not compatible with SQL Server 2008 R2. For the sake of correction, we already have logged a defect PDFREP-33178 in our issue tracking system. Our development team is looking into the details of this problem and will keep you updated on the status of correction. Please be patient and spare us little time. We are really sorry for this delay and inconvenience.

Hello,

I am experiencing a problem with Aspose.Slides in SQL Server 2008 R2 on a 2003 64 Bit windows server. Any time i attempt to render a report to any slides option i receive the following error. I was able to get the 2008 R2 dll to work on a SQL Server 2008 R2 on a 2003 32 Bit windows. The following error is received on the 64 Bit windows server when rendering a report as Aspose.Slides. Does Aspose.Slides support 64 Bit? Help

library!ReportServer_0-2!120!04/26/2012-16:43:03:: i INFO: Exception UnhandledReportRenderingException dumped to: D:\SSRS_OAM2008R2\MSRS10_50.OAM2008R2\Reporting Services\Logfiles flags= ReferencedMemory, AllThreads, SendToWatson
library!ReportServer_0-2!120!04/26/2012-16:43:03:: w WARN: Microsoft.ReportingServices.ReportProcessing.UnhandledReportRenderingException: An error occurred during rendering of the report. ---> Microsoft.ReportingServices.OnDemandReportRendering.ReportRenderingException: An error occurred during rendering of the report. ---> System.ArgumentException: There is no property 'MeasureImageDpiX' for type 'Microsoft.ReportingServices.Rendering.HPBProcessing.PaginationSettings'.
at .e.(Object objName, String propertyName, Object aValue)
at Aspose.Slides.ReportingServices.RendererBase.Render(Report report, NameValueCollection deviceInfo, Hashtable renderProperties, CreateAndRegisterStream createAndRegisterStream)
at Aspose.Slides.ReportingServices.RendererBase.Render(Report report, NameValueCollection reportServerParameters, NameValueCollection deviceInfo, NameValueCollection clientCapabilities, Hashtable& renderProperties, CreateAndRegisterStream createAndRegisterStream)

I am having a similar issue in SQL Server 2008 as well on a windows 2003 64 bit SSRS server. Does Aspose.Slides support SQL Server 2008 and SQL Server 2008 R2 on a windows 64 bit server?

Hi John,

I like to share that Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services does work with 64 bit servers. Can you please share how you are installing Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services in your environment. Please share the details that are you using x64 based instance of SQL Server 2008 R2 or x86 based version of SQL Server 2008 R2 in your environment. Please share the details and I will be really glad to help you out further.

Many Thanks,

I have tested on both SQL Server 2008 R2 on windows 64 bit and SQL Server 2008 R2 on windows 32 bit. 32 bit is working.

My install steps - followed the manual install instruction noted in this link:

http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/slidesreportingservices/Install+Manually

Hi John,

I requested the information from you that whether you are using x64 or x86 instance of SQL Server 2008 R2 with which you are having trouble with. As both x86 and x64 based instances of SQL Server 2008 R2 can be installed in x64 Windows environment. Please share the requested information so that I may consult our development team further about this.

Many Thanks,

Hi Benjamin,

Thanks for your inquiry and sorry for the delayed response. I am representative of Aspose.Words team. Aspose.Words for SSRS fully supports both Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Reporting Services (32-bit or 64-bit, Standard, Developer or Enterprise edition) and MS SQL Server 2008 R2. I would suggest you please read the following articles:

http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/wordsreportingservices/System+Requirements

http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/wordsreportingservices/Installing+on+the+Server+Manually

http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/wordsreportingservices/Integrating+Manually+with+Visual+Studio+2005+or+2008+Report+Designer

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Best Regards,

Sorry for the delay - on the problem server we are using the x64 instance of SQL Server 2008 R2 on Windows 64 bit. I attached the error message below:

Server Error in '/Reports_2008R2' Application.

There is no property 'MeasureImageDpiX' for type 'Microsoft.ReportingServices.Rendering.HPBProcessing.PaginationSettings'.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: Microsoft.Reporting.WebForms.ReportServerException: There is no property 'MeasureImageDpiX' for type 'Microsoft.ReportingServices.Rendering.HPBProcessing.PaginationSettings'.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[ReportServerException: There is no property 'MeasureImageDpiX' for type 'Microsoft.ReportingServices.Rendering.HPBProcessing.PaginationSettings'.]

[ReportServerException: An error occurred during rendering of the report.]

[ReportServerException: An error occurred during rendering of the report. (rrRenderingError)]
Microsoft.Reporting.WebForms.ServerReport.ServerUrlRequest(Boolean isAbortable, String url, Stream outputStream, String& mimeType, String& fileNameExtension) +1018
Microsoft.Reporting.WebForms.ServerReport.InternalRender(Boolean isAbortable, String format, String deviceInfo, NameValueCollection urlAccessParameters, Stream reportStream, String& mimeType, String& fileNameExtension) +1329
Microsoft.Reporting.WebForms.ServerModeSession.RenderReport(String format, Boolean allowInternalRenderers, String deviceInfo, NameValueCollection additionalParams, Boolean cacheSecondaryStreamsForHtml, String& mimeType, String& fileExtension) +209
Microsoft.Reporting.WebForms.ExportOperation.PerformOperation(NameValueCollection urlQuery, HttpResponse response) +219
Microsoft.Reporting.WebForms.HttpHandler.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) +171
System.Web.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +599
System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +171

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.3625; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.3634

Hi John,

I have observed the stack trace shared by you and it seems to be an issue with Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services. An issue with ID SLIDESREP-33169 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

In reference to the Aspose.Slides issue i have found a similar thread to note: Aspose Slides will not function on an SSRS 2008 and/or 2008 R2 on the same server. This issue is somewhat documented in another Aspose case Aspose Case 286738 - Aspose Slides does not function on a server containing 2008 and 2008 R2. My additional findings are Aspose Slides will functions in SSRS 2008 R2 32bit on Win 2003 32 bit and not in SSRS 2008 32 bit on Win 2003 when both versions are running in parallel on the same box. The exact opposite is true on Windows 64 bit SSRS 64 bit where Aspose Slides will function in SSRS 2008 64bit on Win 2003 64 bit, but not in SSRS 2008 R2 64bit on Win 2003 64bit. This has bee acknowledged as an Aspose Slides bug under issue number SLIDESREP-33169.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

i) 2008 Error: (SSRS 2008 x32 bit on Win 2003 32 bit)

Microsoft.ReportingServices.OnDemandReportRendering.ReportSectionCollection Microsoft.ReportingServices.OnDemandReportRendering.Report.get_ReportSections()

ii) 2008 R2 Error: (SSRS 2008 R2 x64 on Win 2003 64 bit)

There is no property 'MeasureImageDpiX' for type 'Microsoft.ReportingServices.Rendering.HPBProcessing.PaginationSettings'.

2008 Error: (dwrpt01ssr IMS2008 x32)

2008 r2 Error: (dwrpt02ssr IMS2008 x64)

Hi John,

Thanks for the additional updates from your end. I have updated the issue status as well and will request further information if needed by our development team.

Thanks for your feedback,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESREP-33169) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFREP-33178) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for Reporting Services 2.5.1.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.