Stack Overflow error when opening file Aspose.Cells 7.0.1 for .Net

Hi,

I am in the process of updating my Aspose.Cells from 4.8.2.9 to 7.0.1 and I am having issues opening Files. Each time I try to open certain files I get a Stack Overflow Exception. I have determined that the size of the file doesn’t matter, so I imagine it has something to do with the content. I have isolated one line in one of the spreadsheets that is causing the error, but can’t figure out why it is failing.

The file was created as an Excel Workbook .xlsx file, opening in Excel doesn’t cause any issues, and re-saving as an Excel Workbook .xlsx file doesn’t solve the issue. Interestingly saving the file as a 2003 .xls file and trying to open using Aspose works just fine. Trying to open the file using Aspose 4.8.2.9 doesn’t have any issues either (.xls or .xlsx).

I have attached the file containing only the 1 suspect row that causes the stack overflow.

Any insight you have would be helpful so that I don’t have to go back to using the older version of Aspose.

Thanks,
Jason

Hi,

Please use the latest version:
Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.0.1.5
it is working fine. Please see the code below and output xlsx file attached by me.

C#

string filePath = @“F:\Shak-Data-RW\Downloads\Newspapers±+Copy.xlsx”;

Workbook wkb = new Workbook(filePath);

wkb.Save(filePath+ “.out.xlsx”);