SVG Conversion

Hi,

I try to use Aspose for SVG conversion, and espacially EMF / WMF to SVG transformation.

In the following post (Convert EMF (embedded in a docx) to SVG), from November 2014, the subject is already opened with 2 tickets : 34490 and 34504.

The last post answer says that a solution was implemented but i do not find any trace of those tickets in release notes, and there is no support in documentation for those conversions, even the TEXT_AS_GLYPH fonction.

Can you give me an update on those tickets, and if the solution was really implemented, can you give me an example of emf to svg transformation code ?

Regards,

Guillaume

Hi Guillaume,

Thank you for your inquiry.

Our product team had improved the text drawing process for Aspose.Imaging for Java 3.2.0 and onwards. Using Aspose.Imaging for Java 3.2.0 text can be drawn by method Graphics2D.drawString instead of Graphics2D.drawGlyphVector. Customer (in the post: Convert EMF (embedded in a docx) to SVG) wants the similar functionality that text should be something else instead of glyphs. That was the reason we advised him to try the Aspose.Imaging for Java 3.2.0 and update us in case of any query or comments.

Furthermore our product team is working on the tickets IMAGING-34490 and IMAGING-34504. We have attached your post with the tickets IMAGING-34490 and IMAGING-34504. You will be informed once there is any update available.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for JasperReports 18.3 update.

The customer (in the post: Convert EMF (embedded in a docx) to SVG) wants a similar functionality in that text should be something else instead of glyphs. That was the reason we advised him to try the Aspose.Imaging for Java 3.2.0 and update us in case of any queries or comments.

Hello, @reznik ,
Would you mind to give some details on your case, if you need some guidance? Current Aspose.Imaging for .NET/Java version is 23.11. Is Aspose.Imaging for Java 23.02 the one you mention?