TableEx AddClone throwing error

Hi,

Im trying to do add a new row using TableEx.Rows.AddClone() but its throwing errors. insertClone is working but i cant add rows to the end of collection using that.

here is my code and the powerpoint is attached.

pres = new PresentationEx(@“E:\superscript.pptx”);
TableEx table = (TableEx)getshape();

RowsEx rows = table.Rows;
var row = rows[8];
table.Rows.AddClone(row, true);
// table.Rows.InsertClone(8,row,true);//This works!! but cannot add to end of collection
Edit: i went through the exception trace and it seems you guys call InsertClone() inside the AddClone method. does this means we dont have a solution to add a row to end of collection??

StackTrace:
at Aspose.Slides.Pptx.RowsEx.InsertClone(Int32 index, RowEx template, Boolean withAttachedRows)
at Aspose.Slides.Pptx.RowsEx.AddClone(RowEx template, Boolean withAttachedRows)

Dear Aneef,

I have been able to observe the issue specified by you and it's already added in our issue tracking system with ID 18499. The only work around that can be shared at the moment is to maintain an empty row at the end and using InsertClone() method to insert the cloned row at one index before the last row. Finally, removing the last empty row before saving the presentation. I have associated this thread with the link, so that you may be automatically notified, once the issue is resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Hi,

This is way too much of missing features in the newer version. these are the basic features that were supported in the older versions. we are upgrading our current applications to new versions we cannot add a new row to 1000s of tables that we are using right now. having a feature published and having it not working is not a good way of releasing a product. this gives frustration to us as well as our clients who are expecting our new versions of the products that are using Aspose.

Isn’t there any better solution from you guys ?

Thanks,
Aneef

Dear Aneef,

We are extremely sorry for your inconvenience and can realize the gravity of situation at your end. But I would like to assure you that our development team is striving hard to fix all the critical features in the product. What I may suggest you to think about availing our priority support service to expedite the issue resolution time. Please find some more details about priority support here. Secondly, what I shared with you in my previous post was a possible work around to temporarily get things going on.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

I have this same exact issue that is holding up my work. Why is this software bug still open a month and a half later? We cannot work with a product from Aspose if half of the functions result in exceptions that an amateur java programmer would make. Essential functions that exist in the .NET version do not exist in the JAVA version. I have to constantly come up with silly code work arounds for mistakes Aspose has made. And to top it off, we shelled out hundreds of dollars for a buggy piece of code. At our company, we extensively test our software before we release it.

Hello Dear,

I have found your similar post in an other thread. Please proceed to this link for my comments on the issue.

Thanks and Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 18499) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.