Text getting wrapped in a table while saving a docx into pdf using ASPOSE Word

Hi,
i’m creating a document that has tables and trying to save the document as PDF. When i open the document the text in the table columns gets wrapped. But when i save the document as DOCX there is no wrapping in it.
Can you please help me for the same. I’m using aspose word version 16.11.0.

Thanks
Akhil Samnotra

@akhilsam,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please call Document.UpdatePageLayout method before saving the PDF. If you still face problem, please attach the following resources here for testing:

• Your input Word document.
  • Please attach the output PDF file that shows the undesired behavior.
  • Please create a standalone console application (source code without compilation errors) that helps us to reproduce your problem on our end and attach it here for testing.

As soon as you get these pieces of information ready, we’ll start investigation into your issue and provide you more information. Thanks for your cooperation.

PS: To attach these resources, please zip and upload them.

Hi Tahir,

Even after using updatePageLayout i’m facing the same problem.
I’m attaching the source code and the input and output docs.

com.aspose.words.Document doc=new com.aspose.words.Document(input.docx);
doc.updatePageLayout();
doc.save(output.pdf);
files.zip (298.0 KB)

Thanks
Akhil Samnotra

3 posts were split to a new topic: Cell’s text is wrapped in output PDF

@akhilsam,

Thanks for sharing the documents.

Please note that Aspose.Words mimics the same behavior as MS Word does. MS Word 2016 does not open the input document properly.

However, we have logged the cell’s wrapped text as WORDSNET-16076 in our issue tracking system. We will inform you via this forum thread once there is any update available on this issue. Please let us know if you have any more queries.

Hi Tahir,
I did not get any warning message while opening/ saving a document in Word 16.
So, you mean to say that there is no solution for this problem at the moment?
Its a blocking issue for us and we cant proceed without the solution.

Thanks
Akhil Samnotra

@akhilsam,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please ignore my previous comment about MS Word warning message. You will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-16076) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for Java 23.10 update.